Any new on when the model will get finished?

Airhunter

This is a great question, but by the end of the year!?!? For something that should have been finished on day one...I am hoping that it is completed any day now. Like others, I was extremely surprised that it was not ready on day one and have become more disapointed each day...along with the flight model, the internal/external model and artwork should form the foundation of an early axis release. Development of additional systems, features, and bug fixing are what the early access period is for and is what is generally expected and accepted.

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

For something that should have been finished on day one...

We are not yet at day one! Early Access means we are still at D-x

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.

Its gonna take its time. Like everything else in this world..

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• ED Team

Hi

we can not give a time frame at the moment for any tweaks to the flight model.

If we give time frames and dont meet them it upsets to many people.

When we have news about any changes we will pass it on.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hey BIGNEWY, I think the thread is talking about the F-16C 3D model, not the FM. :D I believe (for the exception of the drag model and thrust) the F-16C flies like how it is supposed to that ED made.

I think what the OP was originally asking for is some early guess on the maximum amount of time the team will devote to the 3D mesh of the external model until it is finished. We still have no livery template because of mainly this. We also don't know exactly what is "unfinished" beside anything underneath the fuselage.

Edited by Sirius
original post sounded rude. =[