Broken Fagot

'Fagot' not working!

My MiG15 is kaput. Other content is working, but the Fagot is my first DLC.

Downloaded from steam and I seem to have 4 intractable problems.

1. Cold start not working.

I have followed the tutorials and clicked every key but it won't start. It might have something to do with the other problems

2. My Joystick has disappeared.

Don't know how that happened, so my virtual pilot looks like he is gesturing something rude to the sabre pilots

3. CD Key Input.

There is constantly a box lower right corner prompting me to input my activation/CD key (I don't have a CD as its DLC) when the game requests it. The game never requests it

4. And finally, worst of all, I have no keyboard functions.

Not even Esc key works,

so the only way out is ALt-tab to a previously opened program or Ctrl-alt-del and close from Task manager

I have searched the forum, and cannot identify the config or .lua file exactly, so have tried deleting several, all of which cause different errors and failures, so I have restored them. I have uninstalled DCS and downloaded it again from steam, but my fagot is still fried.

I have to say, DCS is the most fragile setup I have ever used. Key bindings are always causing me difficulties

Can anybody help me please?

Edited by Andrew1968

You can find your product key by accessing the in-game module manager.

From the main menu, click the icon that looks like an array of 9 boxes (much like the "apps" menu on a mobile device)

Select the 'installed' tab to view your modules and product keys. Enter the key into the prompt.

The other stuff is extremely weird sounding, but my guess is the MiG-15 module is not properly installed and activated. Not a lot of room for error there assuming you don't have your PC locked down like Fort Knox and blocking installations/file transfers.

Running DCS with administrator privileges may help the issue if that is the case.

can you record a track and upload it? also a youtube video if possible?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.