Air supply process rely annoying

assafm25

on Ramp Start when u ask for air supply from ground crow the process is rely annoying.

what is the idea asking for Connect the air supply , half sec after asking for supply it and than do all the process again for the next engine .

this is going to change ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Run up the left engine to about 100% then start the Right engine. Making sure you have the chocks in place.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

on Ramp Start when u ask for air supply from ground crow the process is rely annoying.

what is the idea asking for Connect the air supply , half sec after asking for supply it and than do all the process again for the next engine .

this is going to change ?

Most people using this sim prefer realism even when it's annoying (as it can be in real life). Sometimes the startup procedures are as much work as flying the aircraft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using the comms menu is much more enjoyable with Voice Attack.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

what is the idea asking for Connect the air supply , half sec after asking for supply it and than do all the process again for the next engine

You don't need to do the entire process again for right engine:

1. Connect.

2. Apply (perform left engine start).

3. Apply (perform right engine start).

4. Disconnect.

Step 4 is strictly speaking optional, if you don't mind the "Hey, what are you doing?!" when you taxi.

Thank u all ,

Just lets make thing clear .

I have no problem with Advanced flight models and like any ales i all the time look for the must model planes and not like the FC3 Flight models .

I fly The full model of the Mig-21, Uh-1, M2K , Gazalle and some more ...

Some guys here send me to either Arcade games and so ..

Let me tell u some story about myself .

I fly for over 25 years on simulation.

since :

F19

USAV

IAF

Janes Simulation

Falcon 4.0

Flight Sim 95 To Fsx

and so on.

The main problem with the start up of this model unlike anthers is that u need to make things for no real reason.

U can combing all Ground Crow Air supply into 1 Request and not

Ask for Air supply.

1 sec after ask to apply it.

And so on...

The Startup of the secondary engine is great and make the process more fast and not annoying

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

I somehow got your point, but I have to say, you probably have the 1 second time to wait until they put air in your engine

But it's actually easier the way we have it than it is in real life

I don't thing that Generator can put air in your Engine so quick as we have it in DCS, so you already saved a few seconds here