Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

HD

OGt6Tj8l.jpg

Senior Airman Rebecca Stinson, a loadmaster with the 711th Special Operations Squadron, talks with the aircrew during preflight checks before an MC-130E Combat Talon I sortie at Duke Field, Fla. There are only five Talons left at the special operations reserve base. The 919th has begun remissioning to the Aviation Foreign Internal Defense aircraft, the C-145 Skytruck. (U.S. Air Force photo/Tech. Sgt. Samuel King Jr.)

HD

Ix81k7Gl.jpg

A 44th Fighter Squadron F-15 Eagle fighter aircraft goes through a "bat bath" on Kadena Air Base, Japan. The "Vampire Bats" run their aircraft through the bath after the last sortie each day to wash off salt water. (Courtesy photo by Jake Melampy)

HD

rYU4ufdl.jpg

A 44th Fighter Squadron F-15 Eagle fighter aircraft undergoes maintenance on Kadena Air Base, Japan. The 44th FS was recently awarded the Raytheon Trophy for 2012. (Courtesy photo by Jake Melampy)

HD

4vncGoKl.jpg

Air Force Reserve Command activated the 960th Cyberspace Operations Group at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas, March 1, 2013. As the first cyberspace group in the Air Force, the 960th CYOG will have administrative control over 10 Reserve cyber organizations spread throughout the country. (U.S. Air Force graphic/Maria Eames)

HD

CbuHM9el.jpg

NIAGARA FALLS AIR RESERVE STATION, N.Y.-- Staff Sgt. Jason Berg, 914th Civil Engineering Squadron, demonstrates a new Explosive Ordnance Device robot programmed to handle potentially explosive devices, March 3, 2013. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Stephanie Clark)

HD

CwBWzA7l.jpg

U.S. Air Force maintainers and crew chiefs assigned to the 20th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron prep F-16 Fighting Falcons assigned to the 79th Fighter Squadron ‘Tigers,’ prior to launching them for a night mission during Red Flag 13-3, Feb. 27, 2013, Nellis Air Force Base, Nev. Maintainers and crew chiefs have worked around-the-clock since the start of Red Flag to ensure 79th FS aircraft are ready to fly. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Kenny Holston/Released)

HD

bWFto3Bl.jpg

A U.S. Air Force crew chief assigned to the 20th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, prepares to launch an F-16 Fighting Falcon assigned to the 79th Fighter Squadron ‘Tigers’ during Red Flag 13-3, Feb. 27, 2013, Nellis Air Force Base, Nev. Maintainers and crew chiefs have worked around-the-clock since the start of Red Flag to ensure 79th FS aircraft are ready to fly. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Kenny Holston/Released)

HD

02Rial8l.jpg

U.S. Air Force pilots assigned to the 79th Fighter Squadron ‘Tigers’ get situated in the cockpits of their F-16 Fighting Falcons prior to takeoff during Red Flag 13-3, Feb. 27, 2013, Nellis Air Force Base, Nev. Members assigned to the 79th FS have flown around-the-clock to gain as much combat training as possible during the three-week long exercise. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Kenny Holston/Released)

HD

7zxZsZhl.jpg

A U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon assigned to the 79th Fighter Squadron ‘Tigers’ streaks down the Nellis runway as it takes off for a night mission during Red Flag 13-3, Feb. 27, 2013, Nellis Air Force Base, Nev. Members assigned to the 79th FS have flown around-the-clock to gain as much combat training as possible during the three-week long exercise. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Kenny Holston/Released)

HD

yE9MuKIl.jpg

A 79th Fighter Squadron ‘Tigers’ F-16 Fighting Falcon races down the Nellis Air Force Base, Nev., runway as it takes off for a mission during Red Flag 13-3, Feb. 27, 2013. The ‘Tigers’ launched a total of 16 times during day and night time missions to kick off the exercise. The unit has approximately 15 F-16 Fighting Falcons on the ground at Nellis AFB and 35 pilots slated to fly throughout the three-week long exercise. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Kenny Holston/Released)

HD

Cg2UEbll.jpg

U.S. Army Soldiers from the 1st 321st Airborne Artillery Regiment from Fort Bragg, N.C., jump from a C-130 Hercules from Pope Air Force Base, N.C., over Sicily Air Field during a 1,700 parachute Joint Operational Access Exercise Feb. 25, 2013, at Fort Bragg, N.C. This was the practice run for the main event. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Daniel Hughes)

HD

P0uKd6sl.jpg

A piece of cargo descends after being dropped by a C-17 Globemaster during a 1,700 parachute Joint Operational Access Exercise Feb. 25, 2013, at Fort Bragg, N.C. More than 20 pieces of equipment were dropped during the twilight low light air drop. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Daniel Hughes)

Ignoring the political aspect. I thought you guys might like this video of an interview with tank crew from Syria on operating the T72. Quite rare to hear these reviews of non western armor from the tankers perspective.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=81c_1362519932

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

AYeTVed-qAY#!

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

A-10 hitting moving targets

Never saw this one before..:thumbup: Just love the sound of fear

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"