Memory of the Hero campaign

Looks like there's no subforum in the DLC campaign Memory of the Hero so far.

I'm just wondering - so this is one campaign where you have to fly both helicopters (so maybe 8 missions Mi-8 and 8 missions Ka-50)? Or do you have the choice for each mission if you're flying the Mi-8 or the Ka-50?

I'm very experienced in the Mi-8 but not in the Ka-50. So if the campaign would be something like 12 mission Ka-50 and 4 Mi-8, then it most probably won't be something for me. Does anybody have more information on it so far?

I have only flown the first mission so far and it was Mi-8. I don't know what happens next :-)

But this is a free campaign so you have nothing to lose by trying it. You can also bypass the campaign mode and fly some single missions if you prefer.

I have only flown the first mission so far and it was Mi-8. I don't know what happens next :-)

But this is a free campaign so you have nothing to lose by trying it. You can also bypass the campaign mode and fly some single missions if you prefer.

and how did you get this for free may i ask?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules