DCS World Ocean Life Mod

Hawkeye60

I must add that I don't see graphic bug with the dolphins anymore.

Thanks !

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

I've tried with the megalodon and humper whale: They can't turn.

Other thing: It's the first time that I can see marine mammals using guns ( really funny)

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

I've tried with the megalodon and humper whale: They can't turn.

Other thing: It's the first time that I can see marine mammals using guns ( really funny)

I see the issue. They are single minded!

And Hungry!:D

Try these lua's.

Drop the contents into the main folder and allow overwrite.

The MEG should now follow your ships to dinner,

Or,

Have your ships for dinner!:megalol:

The armed Humpbacks were left that way on purpose.

It is about time they could defend themselves.....:music_whistling:

Fishing will never be the same......:cry:

whalefix.rar

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

The armed Humpbacks were left that way on purpose.

It is about time they could defend themselves.....:music_whistling:

Fishing will never be the same......:cry:

The megalodon is armed too. Jason Statham has to behave well now !

The .lua are working good.

Thanks !

Hi Hawkeye

Since this evening, and the release update, there is a bug with the sea and the megalodon in the release version. The foam is everywhere over the sea if we use the megalodon.

And the tunas have surely swam in the same waters than Godzilla, they're a little bit disproportionned

thanks !

Edited by jef32

Wow ! I suppose we have to say "thanks for all the fishes" :D

Just wondering... Now we have dolphins and whales... What about mices and a bowl of petunia ?

Intel 9900KF @ 5.1GHz / RTX 2080S OC @ 1.93GHz / ASUS Prime Z390-A / 2x16Gb DDR4 @ 3333 CL16 / Corsair TX850M / Samsung NVME 970 EVO+ / TM warthog Thr. / VKB Gunfighter mkIII + MCG / MFG Crosswind mk3 / Valve Index