The Dolphins jump!

The Tuna Swim!

The Octopus raises hie tentacle!

(I have not got him to attack boats....yet......) :doh:

Time to go fishing!

I Love Tuna sandwiches! :D

OvGME ready

Have fun!

(Both the Whale and Shark mod are included.)

First post up-dated!

ocean_life.jpg

ocean_life3.jpg

ocean_life4.jpg

ocean_life2.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kypi4o1q5cebxr3/Ocean%20Life%20Mod%20V2.5.zip?dl=0

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Personally... I feel like these would be pretty awesome as "civ traffic" addons...

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

How about a teradactale the prehistoric flying dinosaur

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

How about a teradactale the prehistoric flying dinosaur

Was this a joke or are you serious......LOL

See the Kong Island mod......

They are perched atop the volcano.......

I COULD make them fly..........LMAO.....

With guns!

Now THAT would be a dogfight........

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Could you make some unarmed civilian humans? A couple in western clothing and a couple in middle eastern clothing.

This would enable to put ROEs in place where hitting/killing innocent civilians gets you penalties and would make for so much more realistic counter insurgency missions.

Reportedly the biggest problem for the pilots in modern day ground support isn't putting a bomb in the target, but to make sure it is the right target, the right type of bomb, the right distance and nobody else than the bad guys get hurt...

Edit: currently any human model in DCS carries a weapon so visual ID of armed guys is pretty much useless. ;)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Could you make some unarmed civilian humans? A couple in western clothing and a couple in middle eastern clothing.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301590/

Nice, but not what I meant. I mean human civilians on foot. Livestock is nice, as well, but to model typical ROE we would need people without uniforms and weapons.

They can be static if necessary, but to carefully watch the targeted area for unaed civilians, before a bomb drop, that would be awesome.

Some 4-6 models ( male in western clothing, male in middle east clothing, asian peasants and maybe females from each region as well ).

I never understood, why ED hasn't put those into DCS, in the first place.

I really hope after they give us seagulls and a cow they focus on this part of the "world".

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

when I use this mod, i have graphic issues

any ideas?

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

• 5 weeks later...

Since the last update on Beta, all missions with this mod are crashing DCS.

Sorry !

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Nice, but not what I meant. I mean human civilians on foot. Livestock is nice, as well, but to model typical ROE we would need people without uniforms and weapons.

They can be static if necessary, but to carefully watch the targeted area for unaed civilians, before a bomb drop, that would be awesome.

Some 4-6 models ( male in western clothing, male in middle east clothing, asian peasants and maybe females from each region as well ).

I never understood, why ED hasn't put those into DCS, in the first place.

I really hope after they give us seagulls and a cow they focus on this part of the "world".

Totally agree with you and there are months that I've asked in the wishlist. I even suggested a paying asset pack with civilians characters and civilians vehicles and I would be ready to buy it but ED seems to have deaf ears about that.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

• 1 year later...

This mod has been up-dated to 2.5.5

Have fun!

"There Be Whales Here!"

For Deforest Kelly RIP

Apologies.....

Link has been fixed.

If someone had said to me that this mod would be updated one day, I would never believed him.

A great thanks !

Hi again !

I have noticed a little graphic bug with the dolphins pods. Each time they're jumping out of water, the see around have flickerings. No issue with whales pod.

Thanks !

"If someone had said to me that this mod would be updated one day, I would never believed him."

Me either!:D

But thar you go!

I have noticed a little graphic bug with the dolphins pods. Each time they're jumping out of water, the see around have flickerings. No issue with whales pod.

Thanks !

I think this can be corrected in code.

Have seen this with other mods after the recent up-dates.

They are making core changes to the sim.

Good news to come pray tell!

I will ping if fix is found.

Glad you enjoy them!

I will take a look asap.

How do you place it on water??

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

This is hilarious! But I agree with Nineline, now they need lasers on their heads lol.

Edit: And make them JTAC's lol

ill tempered sea bass! ;)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

First post up-dated.

You would take care to not abusing of watching movies under water with Jason Statham.

Thanks to you !

Edited by jef32