LotAtc 4 DCS - 0.8.2

DArt

The 0.8.2 has been released !

This is essentially a bugfix version with some enhancements:

• Fix for network code: no more freeze or lack of picture in client
  • Better font visual
  • Typo errors

You will find all packages in the Download section of LotAtc website.

Be careful, the 0.8.2 client needs a 0.8.2 server (not compatible with a 0.8.0/0.8.1 server)

Next?

Next version will be the 0.9.0 with a lot of features and a new map with relief displayed. The development is well advanced but there is lot of work to do before releasing it.

More informations in my previous news and http://lotatc.dartsite.org/news/23 for screenshots

Thanks again for all your support and your encouragements and for AEF team for the help for this version, it is really appreciated! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your great Software Dart!

Will there be a possibility to set QNH/QFE on the altitudes displayed in LotATC in the future?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel

Great! Would really add to the immersion with that feature:)

When you release version 1.0, where one could make drawings among the controllers, will the controller be able to punch in a coordinate and make a point at a certain position? For example reciving groundtarget from an aircraft, so he is able to to send new aircraft to that target?

Edited by NECK
added new questions

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel

• 4 weeks later...

The 0.9.0 version is upcoming in few weeks (we are in beta phase). It is a bit late due to some real life events that do not let me time to develop as I want.

As the 0.8.x version is only in English, I would like to support more languages for next version, beginning with the 0.9.0. If you have some time to spend, and would like to translate LotAtc 4 DCS for your language, please contact me!

Current supported language for 0.9.0:

• English: DArt
  • French: DArt
  • --- : You?

from http://lotatc.dartsite.org/news/25 ;)

Hi Dart,

looking forward to your tool. :thumbup:

Is it planned, that we can hook 2 contacts?

Will we have the B/E from DCS (imported or created via coordinates)?

regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Dart,

looking forward to your tool. :thumbup:

Is it planned, that we can hook 2 contacts?

Will we have the B/E from DCS (imported or created via coordinates)?

regards,

Fire

In 0.9.0, LotAtc manages Bulleyes from DCS correctly (display bulleyes, give bulleyes coordinates). In next versions, I will add possibility to hook two objects and get coordinates always available as hook in A-10C :)

Edited by DArt

Thanks, I think I'll buy it with version 0.9.0.

regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]