LLTM 2013 LowlandTigerMeet Announced

Liger Zero

Message to all virtual pilots,

Don't miss the best flightsim event there is!!

Please do sign up, so you won't be saying afterwards you "would have liked to participate"

http://www.lowlandtigermeet.com

It's up to you to make it a success!!

Regards,

Wasserfall

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

• 2 weeks later...

Closing time for registering is not far away now Gentlemen!!

There are at least 85 virtual squadrons so far as i can see.

But but only a few booked a seat for this great event sadly !

So please sign up and make it a success!!

See ya,

Wasserfall

Edited by wasserfall

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

Closing time for registering is not far away now Gentlemen!!

There are at least 85 virtual squadrons so far as i can see.

But only a few booked a seat for this great event sadly !

So please sign up and make it a success!!

See ya,

Wasserfall

That is very sad to hear!!!

But i expected it already, LLTM has had it's good times were over 100 people joined!!!

Were are they????????

Sad day!

Due to the woefully low turnout (only three subscriptions for DCS) we have to cancel the LLTM 2013...

That is very sad news, but honestly, it could have been expected. Announcement/registration came too late, in addition to that known problems with DCS made participation at least questionable (speaking only for myself, I still struggle with instability even with the latest 1.2.3, which I did not observe with FC2 or A10C/BS).

But I trully believe LLTM will rise from the ashes next year. DCS will get more stable, beta-modules get mature, perhaps some dcs:fighter will be released by then. And LLTM2014 will be much better than LLTM2013 could have ever been...

That is very sad news, but honestly, it could have been expected. Announcement/registration came too late, in addition to that known problems with DCS made participation at least questionable (speaking only for myself, I still struggle with instability even with the latest 1.2.3, which I did not observe with FC2 or A10C/BS).

But I trully believe LLTM will rise from the ashes next year. DCS will get more stable, beta-modules get mature, perhaps some dcs:fighter will be released by then. And LLTM2014 will be much better than LLTM2013 could have ever been...

Shame..I am sure it will return with a vengenance..next time...:thumbup:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Let's hope so.

The response on these forums hasn't been all that encouraging.

The success of an event like this totally depends on the support of the community.

If no-one cares to subscribe, the LLTM will die, no matter what we do.

It's true that we opened subscription too late, mainly because the website got hacked and took longer than anticipated to get it back up and running.

I will open a new topic shortly where you can post your wishes and comments about the LLTM, so we know what you want from an event like this.

As for the stability and module availability of DCS, that is an issue for us as well, but I'm sure it will be overcome.

Edited by Joe Kurr
Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

Let's hope so.

Yea, I remembered when I ran " Team Combat League " for A2A combat competitions..turn out was pretty good at the beginning then tappered off..so I decided to put it to rest..no sense on beating a dead horse..so moved on..from it..best of luck for you...:thumbup:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...