Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

1810250.jpg

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

CSTS Dinamika Mi-28N flight training device.

93c5dc8838db.jpg

http://dinamika-avia.com/product/classifier/helicopter/detail.php?id=1065

Pitbuilder's dream right there!

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

A few images from the Hawgsmoke 2010.

img_23_30372_2?1287988094.jpg

img_23_30372_4?1287988094.jpg

img_23_30372_9?1287988094.jpg

img_23_30373_4?1287988241.jpg

img_23_30373_11?1287988241.jpg

‘Hawgsmoke’ 2010 was conducted between October 13 to 16 in the US.

October 22: The biennial A-10 Thunderbolt II bombing, missile and tactical gunnery competition held by the US Air Force, ‘Hawgsmoke’, was conducted between October 13 to 16 at Gowen Air National Guard Base in Boise, Idaho.

Hosted by the Idaho Air National Guard's 190th Fighter Squadron (FS), the 2008 competition's winning unit, the competition is a chance for active duty, Guard and Reserve A-10 pilots and maintenance personnel to get together and share experiences. There were 18 teams from around the world and 40+ A-10s at Gowen for the competition.

The 190th FS was again the winner, with the 354th FS from Davis Monthan in second place and the 184th FS from Fort Smith in third. Major Scott Downey from the 190th was top pilot. Since the 190th cannot host the event two years in a row, Hawgsmoke 2012 should be at Davis-Monthan AFB in Arizona hosted by second-place 354th FS.

Photo @ John Orrell

[sIGPIC]HanesTrautloftGeschwadercommodor-2.jpg[/sIGPIC]

DamianJG54K.

I just watched Mirror Wars:Reflection One. LOL Is like all bad aircraft movies roll into one.

Top Gun, Fire Fox, Behind Enemy Lines, Iron Eagle, etc.

I was going to post a link but there is adult content. You guys can find the whole movie in You tube. LOL absolutely terrible, but like a car crash, you can't look away.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..