WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET Mi-8MTV2 and UH-1H MULITCREW?

My assumption is navigation and radios, and being British, he probably makes the cup of tea in between waypoints.

There needs to be "jester" menu, 1 lump or 2?

:lol:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

So.

Multicrew in internal testing for the Huey.

Not even a word mentioned about the Mi-8.

Who is surprised?

Another hobby taken over by the USA fanboys

Well, it may be fair, as apart from the Huey, being released quite a while before the Mi-8 it still needs the engine damage model getting finalized, at some point and we still wait for the lightweight M60 gun mounts and other stuff.

Let the Huey be the testbed, with just two seats and a bit less complex control panels.I guess if we have this working in the Huey it can be integrated into the Mi-8 and Mi-24 and other future modules, as well, with less time and effort.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Kindly, why are you so eager on multicrew? After this feature implemented, we will no longer be able to switch to gunner or other seats on MP servers. This might be a bad news for the players who don't have buddies to play with.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Kindly, why are you so eager on multicrew? After this feature implemented, we will no longer be able to switch to gunner or other seats on MP servers. This might be a bad news for the players who don't have buddies to play with.

Why not? When the Gazelle was playable and had functioning multi crew my buddy could operate the 2nd seat (and much fun was had). But if he wasn't online or wanted to fly on his own I could switch between the seats at will. What's to say it won't be this way in other modules?

As long as the AI Gunners still work, I am happy to lose that option.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

As long as the AI Gunners still work, I am happy to lose that option.

+1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg