CH Hotas Manager software ,broken in Windows 10

Hope it works for you! It turns out I still have some issues with it, but I at least seem to have a higher success rate now if I wait a minute or two after booting the pc to start Control Manager, and then another minute or two before switching to mapped mode or downloading a profile. But, even then, if I make some changes and then download to the controllers Control Manager will sometimes gray out and force me to restart, just like before. It's very hit or miss.

i7-9700k overclocked to 4.9ghz, RTX 2070 Super, 32GB RAM, M.2 NVMe drive, HP Reverb G2 version 2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals, and a Logitech Throttle Quadrant

• 1 year later...

FINALLY!!! I've been dealing with a problem for way too long where I couldn't calibrate the device because the button was grayed out in the CH Manager software. I also didn't see them correctly listed, they showed up as something like CH Product 1 etc. Hitting the re-scan button would just crash the software. After doing this and re-scanning all three devices show up correctly by name and the calibration button is active. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Wish I could say any of these "fixes" worked for me, but they don't. It seems to work ONCE on a fresh reboot but after that no joy...

Asus Z790-PLUS D4, Corsair 1000X PS / Intel i9-13900KF @5.8Gz - Corsair H150i Liquid CPU cooler, 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @3192mhz / 2TB M.2 NvMe Boot Drive (DCS World Beta installed here), 1TB M.2 Data drive, 1TB WD SATA drive, Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB - Nvidia 552.12 driver / 3 Samsung LC32G53TQWUXEN 32" 7680x1440 at 144Hz  / Win11 Pro Ver.  23H2 - Build 22631.3447 TIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS\VirPil stick base, MFG V3 Crosswind Pedals, TM MFDs  on 2 8" Lilliputs/ Simgears ICP / Varjo Aero VR

• 8 months later...

I've noticed that over the last few weeks or so, I haven't had the issue happen even one time. I can switch the controls back and forth as much as needed and they never gray out and crash.

If anyone does experience the issue, if you log out of Windows and log back in, the controllers will reinitialize and you'll be good to go.

I've seen elsewhere that the fix Jellybean posted does the trick. I opted to log out and back in rather than disabling processes. Hopefully Microsoft fixed the issue (probably by accident) and this issue is finally gone!

Thanks again to all who tried and who did find workarounds!

i7-9700k overclocked to 4.9ghz, RTX 2070 Super, 32GB RAM, M.2 NVMe drive, HP Reverb G2 version 2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals, and a Logitech Throttle Quadrant