Final Mission Question

OK so i finally reached the final mission, i was able to survive the high egt in the valley but when i reached the top i get a message that they were waiting for us... did i do something wrong? like flying a bit high? or is it normal in the script? because i found many units other than the zsu.

OK so i finally reached the final mission, i was able to survive the high egt in the valley but when i reached the top i get a message that they were waiting for us... did i do something wrong? like flying a bit high? or is it normal in the script? because i found many units other than the zsu.

Yes. During the flight, you are for too long to high, so they hear you coming and the ZU 23 is already active.

Your CO is watching Altitude TOT and Torque and tells you any time when one of them is too high. But only once or twice as long as you above the limit, so you have to make sure to get below that again fast.

If you within limits the ZU-23 is not active at your arrival and needs a few seconds for orientation and you may destroy it when directly overflying it.

If you miss them dive directly behind them into the valley for a low approach to the Radar Station. Otherwise, the ZU-23 will shoot you into your back. :cry:

So stay as low as possible above the treetops :thumbup:

Good luck

Always happy landings ;)