Needs a trigger rework

Hello

While i enjoy the campaign it really needs a trigger rework. The missions are rather long and I've had to quit missions due to grabbing cargo 2 first then tried to pick it back up and just release it. Suddenly you 20 minutes of fuel and cant do anything. I've flown at tree level around the mountain only to figure out 30 minutes later that you need to fly to the middle of the valley before it gets triggered and other silly issues. It feels like if you go a little bit off script it will break down. Ill just put this on the shelf for now.

Edited by trigen

1080 ti, i7700k 5ghz, 16gb 3600 cl14 ddr4 oc

Hello

While i enjoy the campaign it really needs a trigger rework. The missions are rather long and I've had to quit missions due to grabbing cargo 2 first then tried to pick it back up and just release it. Suddenly you 20 minutes of fuel and cant do anything. I've flown at tree level around the mountain only to figure out 30 minutes later that you need to fly to the middle of the valley before it gets triggered and other silly issues. It feels like if you go a little bit off script it will break down. Ill just put this on the shelf for now.

Hey trigen

Ther is no way to miss a trigger zone under normal circumstances. you always follow WOLF 1 in Formation. :pilotfly:

Only one piece of cargo needs to be transported from the harbor to the station.

The next task is cargo flipping over the river. 4 x about 300 feet distance. :smilewink:

Read the Mission 2 cargo issue document, if some cargo gets damaged and you decide to continue the mission anyway.

Have fun

Always happy landings ;)

Hey trigen

Read the Mission 2 cargo issue document, if some cargo gets damaged and you decide to continue the mission anyway.

Have fun

Sorry i dont understand what you mean by this. If the first cargo gets damaged and i pick up the other 4 and bring them over the river i wont get any thank you message and it dont matter what i do from there. Wolf 1 just wont take off. Thats how far i got today as the cargo from the harbor happened to get damaged on release.

As for the next leg in the same mission i can bring the troops up, then in went for cargo 2, then 3 which i though was a bit odd being directly under the wind sock and then the first one. After that it broke once again and i got a 20 min fuel warning. After that i just didnt feel like doing it again.

As for things not getting triggered i cant remember the exact mission as i reinstalled windows and had to start over. You with Wolf 1 3, Then split and are to rejoin and land with them later. If you fly close to the mountain on the right side you wont get the trigger as its in the middle of the valley. Its just luck that i eventually got that right 3rd time doing it.

I was on the 5th mission earlier with similar frustrations getting there (mostly with radios, thats on me) so i know it works but it really should not break so easily. I feels like it only has one condition/trigger where it should probably have 2-3 contingencies

Edited by trigen

Sorry i dont understand what you mean by this. If the first cargo gets damaged and i pick up the other 4 and bring them over the river i wont get any thank you message and it dont matter what i do from there. Wolf 1 just wont take off. Thats how far i got today as the cargo from the harbor happened to get damaged on release.

As for the next leg in the same mission i can bring the troops up, then in went for cargo 2, then 3 which i though was a bit odd being directly under the wind sock and then the first one. After that it broke once again and i got a 20 min fuel warning. After that i just didnt feel like doing it again.

As for things not getting triggered i cant remember the exact mission as i reinstalled windows and had to start over. You with Wolf 1 3, Then split and are to rejoin and land with them later. If you fly close to the mountain on the right side you wont get the trigger as its in the middle of the valley. Its just luck that i eventually got that right 3rd time doing it.

I was on the 5th mission earlier with similar frustrations getting there (mostly with radios, thats on me) so i know it works but it really should not break so easily. I feels like it only has one condition/trigger where it should probably have 2-3 contingencies

Besides the mission description, there is a document describing how to handle broken cargo. Please download the mission description

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=255720

I get a look at the trigger zones. But when you en route in formation, Wolf 1 is the one activating triggers, and as I already stated if you keep formation (which is mandatory) you can't miss any trigger zone.

Hard to tell. But if the cargo from the harbor is broken you need to skip that task as described in the documentation. Only then the second Task ( Cargo from Truck to station) gets active.

If there is also cargo broken you need to skip again as described.

At the Brovo Jackpoint, you need to transport the cargo at the checkpoint close to the Street, not the barrels at LZ 1

Still, no idea why you got a fuel warning. There is plenty of fuel for that mission.

Please send me a track file if you can. :thumbup:

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)

Besides the mission description, there is a document describing how to handle broken cargo. Please download the mission description

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=255720

I get a look at the trigger zones. But when you en route in formation, Wolf 1 is the one activating triggers, and as I already stated if you keep formation (which is mandatory) you can't miss any trigger zone.

Please send me a track file if you can. :thumbup:

Thank you for the information about the cargo. Only had an issue with triggers when solo so hopefully there are not many issues throughout the campaign

Thank you for the information about the cargo. Only had an issue with triggers when solo so hopefully there are not many issues throughout the campaign

It would be great if you inform me further one about any possible trigger error or possible missed trigger.:thumbup:

There should be a good balance between the major task of the military campaign which is following orders and fly in a disciplined and professional manner. And the danger of breaking a mission and possible frustration.

Also, the language barrier is even higher when the mission needs 100% of the pilot's awareness, but we working on that as well.

Always happy landings ;)

It would be great if you inform me further one about any possible trigger error or possible missed trigger.:thumbup:

There should be a good balance between the major task of the military campaign which is following orders and fly in a disciplined and professional manner. And the danger of breaking a mission and possible frustration.

Also, the language barrier is even higher when the mission needs 100% of the pilot's awareness, but we working on that as well.

Will do. I'm enjoying it apart from the minor issues so it's a good mix so far.