Cannot bind 4 (gunners seat)?

Hi Fargo,

That's right! But I have set all my pilot seat/gunner seat options to Voice Attack. Even easier to change seats when your fingers and thumbs are busy!

Talk soon,

Molevitch

SCAN Intel Core i9 10850K "Comet Lake", 32GB DDR4, 10GB NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb G2

Custom Mi-24 pit with magnetic braked cyclic and collective. See it here: Molevitch Mi-24 Pit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] www.blacksharkden.com

bsd sig 2021.jpg

Hi Fargo..

By default it is disabled in the default.lua, no idea why, see pic below (at the top you will see the file path) see line 36 (line number may vary, there are other edits in this file) remove the 2 dashes, job done - best to incorporate into a generic Mi8 OVGME mod with the other changes that you may want - I can fire you mine if wanted but may be different to your own amendments etc..

2018-022.jpg

Edited by Gizzy

SIGBLOCK.png

Specifically check your C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Mi-8MTV2\Input\Mi-8MTV2\ folder for any lua related to the devices you use. i.e. Joystick - HOTAS Warthog.lua or Throttle - HOTAS Warthog.lua..

Do a search for 'gunner' - you will probably find that the same line in this (these) files are '--' out...

Amend your MODs accordingly..

SIGBLOCK.png