AJS-37 Viggen External Sound Mod & Internal loop sound fix

I really don't like the default Su-25 Sounds that Viggen uses so I went and gave it a little makeover.

Something similar what Mirage has atm but it's little more limiting of what I can do since it doesn't have that many definitions made already.

I have a little weird bug that happens to me when I spawn as Coldstart Viggen I can hear the engine running in the background even tho the aircraft is not turned on.

Not sure if you will experience this as well but oh well.

JSGME & OvGME Ready

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/id1nmp73kteknd1/Sounds%20~~%20AJS-37%20Viggen%20External%20Sound%20mod%20%26%20Internal%20loop%20Sound%20fix%20%28Rlaxoxo%29.rar?dl=0

Enjoy

Edited by Rlaxoxo
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Great! Thank you!

Edit: I'm getting the engine sound without engine being on as well.

It might be a bug in the module where it always plays the engine sound but you can't hear it with the stock Su 25 sounds beacuse they're so low on very low rpms?

Edited by Agremont

Great! Thank you!

Edit: I'm getting the engine sound without engine being on as well.

It might be a bug in the module where it always plays the engine sound but you can't hear it with the stock Su 25 sounds beacuse they're so low on very low rpms?

Thinking the same thing

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

I noticed thet loop in the engine sounds and it is jarring. Nice work on the fix.

I have that engine sound always on too. At first I thought it was just ambient sounds but maybe it is a bug in the Viggen.

SD

Mirage had similar problem once for a short period it's a bug in source code from what I gather.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Great sounds man. I absolutely don't understand why such sounds aren't provided by default.

How can it be that they have never implemented that real visceral rip of the jet engine in any module? It's obviously not hard to do.

What's still a problem of course is the shared module sounds - Is it really that hard to give each aircraft their own?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

I can't answer you that question but them being a real company the need to ask permission when they want to use anything or stuff like that.

Plus sound Engine in DCS isn't the greatest but it does it job.

All we can do is just wait and see what they will come up with

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

• 2 weeks later...