TWCS Throttle and "Rudder" pedals not registering in DCS 2.5

I've got another thread going here about zoom in/out not working properly with my TWCS, however, I think I've identified a more fundamental issue: Neither the fore/aft throttle or the "paddles" on the TWCS are registering in DCS for the SU-25T.

All the buttons, switches, hat switches and the POV hat switch work fine.

I opened the TM Control Panel and verified the throttle and paddles are recognized by my computer, which leads me to think something is wrong with the way I'm going about my setup in DCS?

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone

Thanks. That makes sense

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone

I figured out the TF-51, but now I can’t get the CH Pro Pedals’ toe brakes to bind to the SU-25T wheel brakes. Nothing I do gets these to register the same way they did with the TF-51.

I can see the “Wheel Brakes” category, I select in the proper part of the window (like above, and like I’ve done with the TF-51, run the toe brakes through their complete range. Of motion, and nothing happens.

4 years simming with X-Plane, and I’ve never had the kinds of challenges getting controllers linked to commands like I have with DCS.

Because SU-27T has no option for set "wheel brakes" in a axis, only can use keys/buttons.

Help if you sort commands by category - this SU-25T commands is what you can use axis:

SU-27_T.jpg

Su-25T follow FC3 standards, so have less options for controls, as well no interactive (clickable) cockpit.

BTW- Use CH software (or Joy2Key) and set pedals brakes axes to press "W" key.

Edited by Sokol1_br

So, let me say this in my own words: I go into the CH control panel, figure out what the toe brakes are called, then manually select that from the drop-down menu in the SU-25T configuration screen under "Wheel Brakes"? Since there isn't a "Wheel Brake Left" nor a "Wheel Brake Right" I suppose I'll just use one or the other?

How is one new to all this supposed to figure this out on his or her own, I wonder?

Thanks.

Not this, because the SU-25T "Wheel brakes" command will not recognize an axis from CH pedal.

So in CH Manager set both right and left brake pedals axes for press "W".

"W" is already set for "wheel brakes" in Su-25T, so whatever brake pedal you press will brake both wheels.

Not sure in SU-25T, but in Mig-15, 21, L-39... pressing, e.g. right pedal brake and moving the rudder pedal for right will brake only the right wheel.

Is the "differential brake" system common in English, Italian, Russian... planes in WW2 and post war early jets.

The brake operation is different than "toe brakes" but the result is the same: brake only one wheel if want.