TM TWCS "Rudder" Paddles re-binded?

Ok, I have a TM TWCS, and would like to re-bind the paddles on the front to zoom in and zoom out (since I already have rudder pedals, and these paddles look very convenient for zooming in/out in VR), but can't seem to get them recognized in the control setting menu for any of the aircraft.

I cycle through the full range of motion on both the left and right paddles, and nothing appears in the configurations like it does with other controllers.

I can see the paddles in the "Axis" settings, so I know DCS is seeing them. Just can't seem to use them for anything other than rudders.

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone

Look under "plane name" in Axis Commands. Example TF-51D:

Camera Zoom View is assignable only in mouse axes.

Zoom View is assignable in axis (besides keys and joy buttons).

I simulate this TWCS "rocker" lever with my rudder pedal.

Pedal on center =zoom in 50%

Pedal for left = zoom in from 50 to 100% while held the pedal pressed.

Pedal for right = zoom out from 50 to 0% while held the pedal pressed.

Can invert the axis if want zoom in in right side of pedal (or rocket).

Through TARGET maybe you can assign this in incremental way, the zoom goes up from 50% for a given value and only will return to 50% or less if press the opposite pedal/rocker.

Look under "plane name" in Axis Commands. Example TF-51D:

Camera Zoom View is assignable only in mouse axes.

Zoom View is assignable in axis (besides keys and joy buttons).

I simulate this TWCS "rocker" lever with my rudder pedal.

Pedal on center =zoom in 50%

Pedal for left = zoom in from 50 to 100% while held the pedal pressed.

Pedal for right = zoom out from 50 to 0% while held the pedal pressed.

Can invert the axis if want zoom in in right side of pedal (or rocket).

Through TARGET maybe you can assign this in incremental way, the zoom goes up from 50% for a given value and only will return to 50% or less if press the opposite pedal/rocker.

Thanks. What is the difference between Camera Zoom View and Zoom View??

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone

I put the zoom on the side knob of the TWCS.

I set the rudder pedals on the TWCS at reduced movement and use it on TO and landing to reduce "pilot induced oscillations".

John, good idea. Thanks. I was thinking the “paddles” would be convenient, but if I can’t figure out a method to bind them, the knob is a good alternative. Wish there was a way to loosen up this knob, though. Mine turns REALLY roughly.

This is really odd. Turns out NONE of the analog controls on my TWCS are registering in DCS.

The buttons work, but not the paddles or even the fore/aft throttle. The hat switches also work fine.

Went into the TM Control Panel, and it's seeing the analog controls fine.

Help?

In DCS controls you are not mixing axes assignments with keys/buttons assignments?

Thanks.