2.5 trees makes mission 2 unplayable

FMG_JoJo

So this is the first time that I'm playing this campaign and in mission 2 where the helo should pick up the downed pilot, can't land to pick him up because the pilot is surrounded by trees, which only let the helo hover above him. I don't know if any other missions are affected. :helpsmilie:

Let me check, I played it about 2 weeks ago and the helo would land. The newest version of the mission just came out in Hotfix 3, I will get back to you. If the trees are affecting the huey I will move the pilot location.

Appreciate the continued support for the transition Ranger. I streamed mission two yesterday on twitch and youtube and you can check it out if you want for your record.

https://youtu.be/5jjaCN1Fdsk?t=1h28m21s

Just tested the mission, I even moved the pilot to the open area just south of the original pilot location and the Huey refuses to land... I wonder if something changed since the last two hotfixes regarding landing on sloped terrain? I streamed the mission on 4 Feb 2018 and the huey landed

I will submit a bug report. Here is the link to the stream video, the pickup is around 2:12:10.

Thanks for reporting.

Thanks for reporting back, so far a great campaign, can't wait to continue it

PM sent regarding a hotfix for the mission for testing, thanks.

Probably should have checked here... I am stuck on this part as well. Same reasons. The Huey won't land and I can't see the enemy infantry and vehicles in the thick trees. My AI flight sees them and will pound them however I can't see squat and the Huey never lands so eventually the enemy catches up and kills the downed pilot.

AKA Gaffer

• 4 weeks later...