Is it a bird? Is it a super bird?

Dolphin887

...definitely no big plane without any "special/interesting features"....and I don't know, if a sole transport plane is interesting for the majority...

(I would buy a prop transport plane...)

Maybe not box but crate:

IL-14 Crate-C Elint version

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Czechoslovakia-Air-Force/Ilyushin-Avia-Av-14T/1693338?qsp=eJwljUEKwjAQRe/y192UgGB26gF04QWGZGiL1QmTAS2ld%2B807h7vw/srknyMf/ZcCiOiMmka0aGQ0rsirnjx8hXNzgh9CMc2ismNjAfRBfHcoYra1RHZ7SUlLsYZf3/XzHpMXFMLD37UO7A%2BGiOc3Oeplplag42mGdu2A0KnM7A%3D

Or one of the recon versions, would fit the weird black and white picture ;-)

Just kidding, I don´t expect that, but it would be a surprise, as they said.

Edited by WolfK33

Talking about a wild ride on an engine, that would be a Gee Bee, plus it looks totally bad ass ;)

gee-bee-model-r-2%25255B6%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

I would love to fly Gee Bee! I remember as a kid, each time I saw the model kit of I-16 rata my grandfather assembled, I had a good laugh because of the proportions and kept wondering if it could fly at all. But then, I was introduced to Gee Bee (or bee-gees as I called it) and witnessing it alone blew my socks off for good! :D

Sent from my pComputer using Keyboard

I think hint 3 is not the cube itself but tells us the perspective angle of the hint 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Why are we redirected to a "VMFA-531" website when clicking on coming soon?

The link is not working for me but here it is: http://www.vmfa-531.com/leathernecksim/coming-soon/. Maybe one of the aircraft they flew?

I'd doubt it. The Grey Ghosts were a clue during the hype for F-14 since they were supposed to be the second USMC Squadron to receive Tomcats.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Perhaps we should be thinking outside the box?

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"