Helicopter Pilot Meeting Point

CHPL

Unfortunate ED provided still no information about the release of our UH-1 campaign.

After 6 Months, we raise some eyebrows, but we do not fall into any frustration induced paralysis. :megalol:

Still working on free missions for the community but the download numbers of already existing ones do not justify the time and effort needed. So the ones we are working on need more time and new ones on hold.

Actual we open the LOW-LEVEL-HEAVEN Helicopter Pilot Meeting Point. :pilotfly:

https://discord.gg/CXCA7rf

A DISORD Channel, for everyone, looking for somebody to fly on public servers or in self-hosted missions. No matter where you located or what local time it is.

:smartass: You are free to communicate in your native language, and if there is a high demand for other than English, we may ad some subchannels.

Please visit the channel and register, even when you just started with flying helicopters.

We try to assist you as good as we can in a self-contained training part.

As a mission developer, we depend on an active helicopter community, your demand, and feedback.

Always happy landings

LLH

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)

Many thanks to everyone already visiting the channel. :thumbup:

We are totally aware of, that it only works with a higher number of Pilots registered and it will be not really effective in the first weeks or maybe months.

But we also know, helicopter pilots don't give up that easy.:thumbup:

We are already happy with the response.

It may be a good idea if everyone already visited or visit in the future may post some information about itself in his timezone channel and in his favorite language containing the models and the kind of flying he or she prefers.

Always happy landings ;)

ED moves our Forum Thread into the Multiplayer section, without further notification.

That may be formal right but especially for new helicopter pilots looking for assistance hard to find.

So, please assist us by spreading the news about LLHs Helicopter Pilot Meeting Point and feel free to invite other helicopter pilots to the channel.

Many thanks for your support.

Always happy landings ;)

New Category "Group's and Squad's" added.

SQUADS

Here you can introduce your Squad or Group

Regardless of, it is an independent squadron or part of a mixed jet and helicopter community.

Keep it short and informative by following a simple checklist:

1. Name

2. Part of ( when applicable)

3. Members and number of actual contenders

4. We are looking actual for new members ( Yes or NO )

5. Common and additional communication language

5. Typ of helicopter used

6. Contact information

GROUP'S

You already have, or find new friends to fly regularly?

Besides the structure of a formal squad?

Or you just in the formatting process in building up your own squad?

Do you like to introduce your group to others? Or it may be more convenient to communicate within a separate channel? Then send a request to the Admin and get your dedicated group-channel.

Always happy landings ;)

Only DISCORD right know.

It has a few pros.

First of all, it's free:thumbup:

Second, it combines text and audio massaging.

And it's easy to administrate in terms of creating new categories and Channels.

Can't see this in What's App or Facebook.

Besides the fact, nobody should use Facebook, because of its anti-democratic agenda. But that's my and George Orwell's personal opinion :smilewink:

Always happy landings ;)

The way you feel about Facebook is the same way I feel about DISCORD. The word "discord" says it all. And that applies to Twitter, Instagram and all the out there. I'm ok with TeamSpeak and it's the only tool apart from SRS that I have. But that's just my personal opinion :smilewink:

Now let's not turn this into a discussion about multimedia, guys. Not my intention. Keep it clean, please.

S!

Edited by BIGNEWY

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

When you say "Here", do you mean this thread or only your LLH discord server?

The DISCORD SERVER

No Helicopter dedicated Thread in the ED forum to present helicopter Squads because of most of us related to a Jet Squad and they has there squad dedicated thread.

That's one reason for the DISCORD.

It's not easy to find a helicopter Squadron at the ED Forum

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)