Spitfire Controls separated

tom1502

Hi,

My wish for the wishlist would be that the Spitfire Mk IX and the Spitfire Mk IX Clipped Wing Variant get a separate control list, like the L-39 does. Currently it seems to not be able to remember controls when you switch from one version to another, necessitating a trip to the option menu and resetting controls.

• Windows 10 Home - 64 Bit
  • Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti
  • Oculus Rift S

Other than the clipped wings? Nothing. For some reason though, when you switch between them the controls don't seem to translate and you have to set them up again.

• Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Oculus Rift S

No you don't. Go to Saved Games (Config/Input), manually create a folder named "SpitfireLFMkIXCW" and copy all the control sub-folders from non-clipped Spit to that one.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

No you don't. Go to Saved Games (Config/Input), manually create a folder named "SpitfireLFMkIXCW" and copy all the control sub-folders from non-clipped Spit to that one.

Tired that and it's not been working. Just thought it had been done for the L-39, it might be worth doing for the Spitfire.

• Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Oculus Rift S

What can I say, me and others have been using this trick since CW release and it works allright. Yesterday's OB patch was supposed to fix some issues with Spit controls, are you using release version?

Not sure If they'll double the controls list for this version. ZA Albatross is not exactly comparable, as it has some additional systems, while CW Spit does not. It would be nice, however, if ED fixed the CW controls issue once for all, because this "resetting" should never have haopened in the first place.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.