Mustang Low level bombing workaround.

michelip

How about including the content here? Or at least link the thread.

Also, why is it placed under "Bugs & Problems"? Is it a bug if you get blown up by shrapnel because you are flying too low? Don't think so.

Hi Zabuza,

It seems that my posting has caused you some irritation, and for that I apologise.

In answer to your questions:

1. I thought that it would be sufficient to direct any interested person to the location of the post. I am an old bloke and not forum-literate. Tell me how to "link the thread"and I'll have a go at it.

2. I agree that it is not a bug, but the category is "Bugs and Problems" In my view the developers' failure to programme the option of fuse delay in an aircraft whose historical functions included low level strafing and bomb strikes is a problem.

Kind regards,

Mich.

I see. After some research using the search function I saw that this was already reported as feature request to ED and they already have it on their list. But as low priority.

Meanwhile note that dive bombing and toss bombing works very well in the P-51D. Dive bombing was also the most common used technique, so I can totally understand why it's only low priority.

Edited by Zabuza