The fighter pilot podcast

StandingCow

I didn't see a thread for this here yet so here it is: http://fighterpilotpodcast.com/ . This guy was a Navy F/A-18 pilot and has other pilots on as guests. With the F/A-18 coming out soon I figured we all have a lot of questions, they have an email as well as a phone # you can call to ask your questions.

877-MACH-101 or questions@fighterpilotpodcast.com

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

Just finished the first full episode. Good listen. Thanks for the link.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Listened to two yesterday, good stuff for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

This is a nice find, thank you.

The fact that he uploads some videos to its Youtube channel to enhance the show is also a nice addition. Hope the podcast will find its audience and grow in the coming years.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC