• AH-1W
    • UH-60M
    • OH-58D
    • CH-53
    • EC665
    • CH-47F
    • T129

not every scout. is a scout.

i would not concider the bo105 or the 342m as scouts in first place. they are light weighted little anti tank helicopters, more like a wasp hunting for bees. both bo105 and sa342 lack most of the real. communication stuff and many goddies the kiowas for. example have, what later the ec655 tiger uhu received for the german forces.

what is interesting about this topic here? you see most people also are. tending to vote more national thinking. french guys vote for the tiger and the us guys for the W

i would not concider the bo105 or the 342m as scouts in first place. they are light weighted little anti tank helicopters, more like a wasp hunting for bees. both bo105 and sa342 lack most of the real. communication stuff and many goddies the kiowas for. example have, what later the ec655 tiger uhu received for the german forces.

what is interesting about this topic here? you see most people also are. tending to vote more national thinking. french guys vote for the tiger and the us guys for the W

That's settle then, make them both !

:D

Honestly, I would take either one or both. The Cobra has been a long time waiting for me since the days of Gunship!, and Jane's Longbow. If you ended up making the Tiger I would be equally ecstatic. Both would make a fine opponent to the KA-50 and Mi-24P

• 3 weeks later...

This is why I would like to see a H-53, preferably The Ch-53E model for power.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Ok since people want to make polls favoring their aircraft... Heres one with all the options Polychop listed on their facebook. And btw they've all but confirmed the OH-58D is in the works so they're probably asking about the next project....

There is only one helo thats going to get my money ... one that the poll for some strange reason misses out .. a multi variant , two client Hind ... I would pay top dollar for that ... all the rest are just also rans IMO.:pilotfly:

Idk what you meant by Multi-Variant but Belsimtek is developing a Mi-24P

i7-4790 @3.6GHz, 16GB DDR3 Ram, GTX 745, Saitek X55 Rhino, Track IR 5.

Modules I can't wait for (Wishlist)

F/A-18C, F-16(Block40+), Su-30, Su-24, F-15E, Tornado IDS

Oh-58D, Ah-1(W/Z)

Missile Flight Model Upgrade

ATC upgrade

Wing Vapor and Wingflex (on everything)