Any plans for WWII after the Me262

westr

Do to my schedule, I have not had time to reach out to the Devs over at Steel Beasts, however, it was mentioned in one of their forums awhile back they actually tried to contact ED about making tank modules. From what I researched, they did not get a response and dropped it for the time being.

To the best of my knowledge, these guys have the best ability to create a Tank module with their prior experience in the sim industry. I would highly suggest to anybody interested, start shooting them emails expressing your interest and let them know how bad you want to see them come to DCS. With the new engine in effect, I think it may be a good time for them to make a run at it. If they see the interest is there, we may get what we want.

Anybody ready for a Tank model in DCS, please shoot them an eamil or start a board on their forum so we can get this ball rolling.

Edited by robert.clark251

Do to my schedule, I have not had time to reach out to the Devs over at Steel Beasts, however, it was mentioned in one of their forums awhile back they actually tried to contact ED about making tank modules. From what I researched, they did not get a response and dropped it for the time being.

To the best of my knowledge, these guys have the best ability to create a Tank module with their prior experience in the sim industry. I would highly suggest to anybody interested, start shooting them emails expressing your interest and let them know how bad you want to see them come to DCS. With the new engine in effect, I think it may be a good time for them to make a run at it. If they see the interest is there, we may get what we want.

Anybody ready for a Tank model in DCS, please shoot them an eamil or start a board on their forum so we can get this ball rolling.

Not sure you are in the right thread, but this is a great idea, I would love to see a DCS level tank module. WW2 tanks would be a good starting point.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

• 2 weeks later...
VEAO wI'll eventually be doing a Lancaster. It's not easy first they have to work out how the sim will use 2 prop engines that's why the mosquito and a couple of other planes are coming first before they tackle four engines.

I guess I will just have to get a CH Throttle Quadrant one day, after all. I think I could deal with having 6 more axes and 12 more switches at my disposal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

i7-9700k overclocked to 4.9ghz, RTX 2070 Super, 32GB RAM, M.2 NVMe drive, HP Reverb G2 version 2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals, and a Logitech Throttle Quadrant

VEAO has some WW2 aircrafts on your official roadmap, LN was some WW2 planned (F4-U and some screens about working on a AM-6 Zero or similar). Polychop has a Ju-87 Stuka on develop. waiting for more updates about them.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2122426&postcount=1

DCS Warbirds Collection

Curtiss P-40F *

Grumman F8F Bearcat *

Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV *

HA-1112 Buchon *

Hawker Typhoon

Grumman Wildcat

Dehaviland Mosquito Mk IV

Dehaviland Mosquito Mk XVI

Messerchmitt Me109T

Supermarine Seafire 17

Hawker Sea Hurricane

Hawker Sea Hawk

Curtiss Hawk 75

Curtiss P-40C

Focke Wulf FW190A-8 / F-8

Messerschmitt Bf109-E4

North American A-36 Apache

DCS Royal Air Force Battle of Britain Memorial Flight (RAFBBMF)

We are currently in discussion with them to develop the pack and an announcement will be made soon.

Avro Lancaster

Douglas C-47 Dakota

Hawker Hurricane MkI

Hawker Hurricane MkIIb

Various Supermarine Spitfire’s in their collection

Map Areas

North Africa – Tubruk

VEAO has some WW2 aircrafts on your official roadmap, LN was some WW2 planned (F4-U and some screens about working on a AM-6 Zero or similar). Polychop has a Ju-87 Stuka on develop. waiting for more updates about them.

For me the VEAO Roadmap is still a dream list. No scheduled date have been given and i am not really sure they are doing it. I say this because once i asked questions to Ells ( if i remember correctly) about the Focke Wulf FW190A-8 / F-8 and he was not really sure if they will really do it in this version and in wich priority in the list. I know it could be disturbing for some of us and i do not want to create a polemic : I just would like that they tell us more precisely what and when ( relatively) they will do. I will be very happy then to buy this so long awaited FW.:music_whistling:

| I9 9900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO] |16 GB DDR4 HyperX 3466 MHz | SSD EVO 840 1 TB | MSI 2080TI GAMING X TRIO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27" 2560 X 1440 | TRACK IR 5 | THERMALTAKE CORE X9 | HOTAS WARTHOG |MFG CROSSWIND|

The "scheduled date" was phased out time ago on DCS World, actually only a "pre-purchase" by ED can get a scheduled date.

And remember the veao projects with a "*" has actually on progress.

I didn't realize DCS WWII was going to be this big and comprehensive, that's great!! This and a revamped damage model, and an update for the P-51,and eventually DCS 2.0... Really exciting stuff!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

i7-9700k overclocked to 4.9ghz, RTX 2070 Super, 32GB RAM, M.2 NVMe drive, HP Reverb G2 version 2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals, and a Logitech Throttle Quadrant

For me the VEAO Roadmap is still a dream list. No scheduled date have been given and i am not really sure they are doing it. I say this because once i asked questions to Ells ( if i remember correctly) about the Focke Wulf FW190A-8 / F-8 and he was not really sure if they will really do it in this version and in wich priority in the list. I know it could be disturbing for some of us and i do not want to create a polemic : I just would like that they tell us more precisely what and when ( relatively) they will do. I will be very happy then to buy this so long awaited FW.:music_whistling:

You should have asked me then :)

We have modeled an A-8, but work on the systems and FM have not begun yet, It is unlikely to see much attention until the end of 2017 at the earliest

Pman

You should have asked me then :)

We have modeled an A-8, but work on the systems and FM have not begun yet, It is unlikely to see much attention until the end of 2017 at the earliest

Pman

:cry: no!!! Skip all other you have 2 weeks... :megalol:

At least with DCS you learn to be patient.

After seems to be a long road after Me-262, I am happy with every WW2 plane that's come down the Road.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27