F-15C Nav Mode Problem

Hovis

Hi, new to the forum,

Have been using the F-15 for a while and something is beginning to bug me, when using nav mode (1) i sometimes have "VS BST" instead of a range number to next waypoint? how do i get rid of this? I often get it when flying, changing to combat HUD or BVR and then changing back, nothing I do can get the mileage back up.

Halp...

Hi, new to the forum,

Have been using the F-15 for a while and something is beginning to bug me, when using nav mode (1) i sometimes have "VS BST" instead of a range number to next waypoint? how do i get rid of this? I often get it when flying, changing to combat HUD or BVR and then changing back, nothing I do can get the mileage back up.

Halp...

Sorry if I'm reading this wrong as I glanced at it quickly..

There is/was still is? a bug where if you die and you re-spawn in the same aircraft slot the nav mode will no longer work. The only way to resolve this is to choose a different aircraft slot when re-spawning. Unfortunately if all other slots are taken then restarting dcs will be the only recourse.

My apologies if I am wrong as I have not loaded up DCS in almost 6 months.

For the WIN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If your desired effect on the target is making the pilot defecate his pants laughing then you can definitely achieve it with a launch like that.

Sorry if I'm reading this wrong as I glanced at it quickly..

There is/was still is? a bug where if you die and you re-spawn in the same aircraft slot the nav mode will no longer work. The only way to resolve this is to choose a different aircraft slot when re-spawning. Unfortunately if all other slots are taken then restarting dcs will be the only recourse.

My apologies if I am wrong as I have not loaded up DCS in almost 6 months.

I can confirm that bug still exists, in MP at least. I don't know if that is what OP is referring to either though.