BS1 & VR?

Hi Guys - I kept Black Shark 1 and usually have it installed alongside DCS World (with BS2 in that), but currently haven't installed it after my last system reinstallation so I can't check myself right now.

Was it ever possible to fly Black Shark 1 in VR? I just found over 130 missions for BS1 on my flight sim storage drive, along with several campaigns I've never flown - including the original "Vergeev" campaign and it would be nice to have a go at those in VR. Will try on the monitor if not, but would be great if it's possible.

Cheers

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Sorry I don't have any answers for you, don't even fly VR, but when you say you have the original Vergeev campaign, what version is that? The English latest official version 2.7 can still be downloaded for free at the ED user files and I have that, but if you have an earlier (or Russian) I might be interested in it if you don't mind. I'm playing it in 1.5.7 and have some issues in some of the last missions and would like to see if something changed along the line. It also exist a community maintained version for 1.5.7, that is the one I play and try to help maintain.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

The one I am referring to is the original payware campaign, bought from their website (Leroni & his buddies at the Vergeev group) at the time for Black Shark v1.0.2 - before DCS World had been created or released.

The one you are talking of is the version released for general use in DCS World 1.x - which was free but had no guarantees about working 100% as it not an official release. I have that, too.

I would need Leroni's permission first before giving anyone else the files I have, as they were a commercial product.

PS - can't find a version number, but the files are dated 20/22 July 2010.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

I would need Leroni's permission first before giving anyone else the files I have, as they were a commercial product.

Perfectly understand that, might be difficult though, don't know if there is a way to contact them. But BBQ got their permission for the 1.5.7 version, as long it only involved the English and not the Russian one. I believe it wouldn't be a problem to share it, but I'm not entitled to make any assumptions of course. I wouldn't use it for distribution, only to compare a few of the last missions.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5