Kneeboard help

BlacleyCole

Is it possible to create pages for the kneeboard and add to all kneeboards for this airframe?

So there is three questions in that one so I’m going to break it down

1) can you create pages of or the kneeboard for a ac?

2) can those pages be added to the existing kneeboard pages for that ac automatically or must you do it manually?

3)if you can add them to the existing automatically can you add them to all kneeboard s for an ac.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Is it possible to create pages for the kneeboard and add to all kneeboards for this airframe?

So there is three questions in that one so I’m going to break it down

1) can you create pages of or the kneeboard for a ac?

2) can those pages be added to the existing kneeboard pages for that ac automatically or must you do it manually?

3)if you can add them to the existing automatically can you add them to all kneeboard s for an ac.

Hey BC, someone gave me this here ages ago. It helped me.

Cheers thumbup.gif

Okay, here's the bootleg MS Paint approach.

1. Open PDF

2. Use scroll and zoom to pick desired text

3. Hit "Print Screen" key

4. Open MS Paint

5. Hit Paste to paste in a screen capture of what you were looking at

6. Use the select tool to select the text only from the image of your screen

7. Hit CTRL-X to crop the text out of the screenshot

8. Hit CTRL-N to open a new, blank image

9. Hit CTRL-V to paste in your text-only image

10. From the "home" menu, select "resize." Choose "pixels" and select 1024x768

You should now have a 1024x768 image of whatever text you wanted from your PDF. Repeat as necessary for however many pages. Save the images as .JPG files in the kneeboard folder path described by the others in this thread.

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

• 1 year later...

I have tried to place a kneeboard in my P-51D. When I select it It comes up with the local Map (i.e. Normandy) but the pages I want are not visible. When I have searched for this map, in order to add my pages, I cannot find it. Logic says it should be in Bazaar/Terrains, yet when I open the DCS world/ Bazaar, I do not see a Terrain file. When I check Saved games /DCS/ etc. Not there either. Anyone know where it is located?