Su-25T Multiplayer

Opoch

So I see that the 25T comes with DCSW to mess around with in single player. I also see that purchasing any other module unlocks it for multiplayer.

Obviously we aren't going to get BS1 plugged into the DCSW, but what about giving folks who have purchased it the ability to fly the Su-25T online? And how about those who've bought things off of steam?

Just wondering if there are any plans or anything that can be said about it. :D

At this time I don't think there's any information to be given on that, unfortunately. DCS World is still early and things can change. Right now I think you can consider it a "delivery vehicle" for the P-51D open beta, and anything else is, as the famous slogan goes, subject to change.

When things get further along I'm sure there will be announcements. So stay tuned. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

And how about those who've bought things off of steam?

Hmmm, let's see:

• Download from ED Website
  • install it
  • use your key from Steam to activate (lot's of infos on the forum how to extract your key)
  • have fun
  • (Optional): deinstall Steam :D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

the steam key doesn't work with ed products. black shark on steam is a dead end. buy black shark 2 upgrade package from ed if you want dcs world support in the future(this may be subject to change however, as they might make a black shark 3)

the steam key doesn't work with ed products. black shark on steam is a dead end. buy black shark 2 upgrade package from ed if you want dcs world support in the future(this may be subject to change however, as they might make a black shark 3)

DCS A10C Steam key works with the ED download. For me it does...

'Frett'

Wow Black Shark 3, really? - that'll be great! Looking forward to it.

Nate

My assumption is that when you click on an airframe icon you'll have the option to input a serial key or buy it.

Steam keys work with the current releases and I imagine that won't change anytime soon.

Nice work ED!

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

The Steam Keys DO work with Starforce. If I understood correct Steam uses an automatic Starforce Key deployment for their version and not Steam proprietary ones.

For BS1 you need to UPGRADE BS1 to BS2 to have the compatibility with DCS:A-10C and I guess DCS World in the future.

That is when you want BS2 and already own BS1 from Steam you:

• download BS1 and activate using steam key (not sure if the Steam Version is valid for an upgrade to BS2 also?)
  • purchase UPGRADE BS2 from ED and install using upgrade key
  • purchase DCS:A-10C from ED and install
  • DCS P-51D for the Beta version of DCS World and P-51D which will be the new base engine for all DCS Titles in the future, if I understood correctly

or you wait for the DCS BS2 / A-10C updates introducing DCS World and online compatibility when DCS: P-51D is final. :D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)