Reduce jaggies and improve FPS, guaranteed

Mars Exulte

First, disable AA, to boost frames. Possibly lower resolution as well. You won't need these after the update.

Lower all graphic settings to medium to further boost frames if desired.

Apply "graphical update"

https://bottlecapbrewblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/pa140462.jpg

Approximately twenty minutes after you begin applying the update, you will notice the edges of textures/models will smooth. Continue applying update until you reach the desired level of graphical fidelity or you experience a hard crash.

Very important you note the number of updates you apply as you go, so when you do experience the hard crash, you can dial it back one step next time. This is the "sweet spot". Kind of like overclocking.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

I'm not a high enough level to unlock this ability, though I've heard international versions have a lower level requirement

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

I haven't noticed much change to the texture details, but for some reason my next door neighbour seems to have gotten skinnier and prettier

i7-6700K || 64 GB DDR4 || GTX TITAN X 12 GB || TM Warthog HOTAS ||

TheAwesomePedals || OpenTrack-Custom clip || Logitech G13 and G35

F-14 | F/A-18C | A10-C | AV-8B NA | M-2000C | MiG-21bis | Ka50 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | FC3 | CA

Caucasus | Nevada NTTR | Persian Gulf

If you can build it why not!!!