Ракеты в DCS

Chizh

I suggest you become more logical, you want ER/ET go for countermeasures 100% but dont want to accept the fact that actives can be jammed and chaffed as Er:)

I suggest you go and start learning about guidance systems before going out with such statements. It is obvious that you're amateur in this field of engineering, and also easily fall for what pilots say.

Edited by DronneR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I suggest you go and start learning about guidance systems before going out with such statements.

I do other things for work, I just tell you what some people that know more then me have said, As well as Balkans aim-120 50% hit rate at best is know fact. Now look what they were facing, Mig-29A with no RWR or jammers, we dont know if they had Chaff :)

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

I do other things for work, I just tell you what some people that know more then me have said, As well as Balkans aim-120 50% hit rate at best is know fact. Now look what they were facing, Mig-29A with no RWR or jammers, we dont know if they had Chaff :)

This is not a fact, this is a hypotesis stated by Kopp and ACIG forum. The latter is a legend, based on assumption of poor technical maintenance because of civil war, but there are no documental evidence.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All is a hypothetical regarding tracking, thats why I told ED nothing makes it less realistic to have better probability for ER/ET in DCS, at the moment it is way to low at around 13%. It should be at 30% and it is but that is when ED test it on AI. In DCS MP it boils down to around 13%. That is what I want ED to look at.

Teknetinium 2017.jpg

I would prefer not to spam Russian language forum in English and I am also vert happy that R-27 FM will get updated eventually

Now to the point...

Eagle pilot talking about his Aim-120 missing....

Equipment not working is well know issue, it was a scandal after Milosevic fell.... since planes hadn't have even their radars working but still take off to defend the country... glory to those pilot taking off in those circumcises.

Cheers from Belgrade.

Edited by FoxAlfa

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

• ED Team
Why are aim-120 C/B not effected by chaff as much then, you have to be 90 degrees and pop all chaff you have to miss, AIM-120C is even worse you need to be below 500km/h, I feel AIM-120 are slightly to good in chaff rejection if you compare to Su-27 radar, as well as it is not making DCS less realistic if aim-120 go for chaff by more%

Can you explain how and why aim-120B/C have better chaff rejections them su-27? Chiz?

What are you tell about?

The radars of an aircraft in DCS are not sensitive to chaffs at all.

This is one of the deficiencies that we want to fix over time.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team

If R-27s are such bad missiles, why did India buy them for their Su30MKI?

You are wrong. India do not intend buy old R-27 anymore. Only active missiles.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team

R-27 is Ukrainin missile.

Everything else is fiction of the general and reporters.

Edited by Chizh

• ED Team

OK

R-27 in Ethiopia close to zero hit rate.

• ED Team
All is a hypothetical regarding tracking, thats why I told ED nothing makes it less realistic to have better probability for ER/ET in DCS, at the moment it is way to low at around 13%. It should be at 30% and it is but that is when ED test it on AI. In DCS MP it boils down to around 13%. That is what I want ED to look at.

Could you tall me how you got 13%?

R-27 is Ukrainin missile.

Everything else is fiction of the general and reporters.

Доказательства есть что РФ не может производить Р27?))

В списке продукции компании КТРВ они есть: https://www.ktrv.ru/production/voennaya_produktsiya/rakety_klassa_-vozdukh-vozdukh/rakety_r-27t1-_r-27et1.html

• ED Team
Доказательства есть что РФ не может производить Р27?))

В списке продукции компании КТРВ они есть: https://www.ktrv.ru/production/voennaya_produktsiya/rakety_klassa_-vozdukh-vozdukh/rakety_r-27t1-_r-27et1.html

Не имеет смысла производить старые дрова, когда есть новые в виде Р-77

Edited by Chizh

Chiz, Aim-9X have 0% as well, thats not the logic we should go by or dose it only apply in special situations we use Eritrea example. As I told you Yemen have better results with T ;), When DCS radars can see Chaff, I hope you make so actives can see jammers and get jammed as well from 10km. Lets be reasonable, if you take Eritrean stats then apply Balkan stats on Aim-120 in DCS

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg

How usefull are the statistics from Ethiopia?

Is it known if they where fired within parameters, and if the missiles were supported until they could reach their target?

When two factions with the same SARH weapon fight against each other, it seems unlikely that they will go for the kill with each missile fired, as they have the same range that the enemy has. Chances are about 50/50 to get killed when both launch under the same conditions and do similar maneuvers. This seems like a risk not worth taking.

• ED Team
Chiz, Aim-9X have 0% as well, thats not the logic we should go by or dose it only apply in special situations we use Eritrea example. As I told you Yemen have better results with T ;), When DCS radars can see Chaff, I hope you make so actives can see jammers and get jammed as well from 10km. Lets be reasonable, if you take Eritrean stats then apply Balkan stats on Aim-120 in DCS

IIRC, several years ago, AIM-120s have about 60% PK on the 59th server. It is close to real data.

The R-27ET had about 80%. It was the highest level.

Jammers and ECM war is very hard and dark area for development. Nobody knows what will happen if modern jammers of the US and the RF faced.

Edited by Chizh

I would not make a word if PK was for aim-120 60% and 30% for ER but this is not the case in DCS unfortunately. I admit that I find it more realistic when missiles have probability to miss but it so one sided at the moment. By the way Chiz, you can reply in Russian if you like.

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg

If R-27s are such bad missiles, why did India buy them for their Su30MKI?

I said radar. He considers the missile to be better than the radar; personally I don't consider the R-27 to be bad, just out-dated ... like AIM-7.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I would not make a word if PK was for aim-120 60% and 30% for ER but this is not the case in DCS unfortunately. I admit that I find it more realistic when missiles have probability to miss but it so one sided at the moment. By the way Chiz, you can reply in Russian if you like.

А ты свободно пишешь на русском языке ? Тогда зачем ты пишешь в русскоязычном форуме на английском ?

А ты свободно пишешь на русском языке ? Тогда зачем ты пишешь в русскоязычном форуме на английском ?

Может человек это предлагает как раз для того, чтобы самому переводить с помощью Google/Yandex Translate и т.п., заботясь о том, чтобы ответы Чижа были в равной степени понятны и русскоговорящим комьюнити?

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use Google Translate.

Tek владеет русским, но его основной язык английский. По моему глупо писать по русски с ошибками и искажением смысла, чем правильно на английском. Ветка специфическая и англоязычные ребята, которые пишут тут т.к. других веток нет, они понимают/могут перевести русский, но пишут на английском, ещё раз - чтобы мысль была правильной. Совершенно непонятны возгласы про язычность. По моему прикольно. Кому не прикольно можно не читать.