Older Mi8 Skins not working with 2.5

I bet it's to do with the folder structure. Are you using JSGME as suggested in the mod description?

If so, it might be the case that the files are being put in the wrong place according to the folder structure of an earlier DCS version.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

He said he used "US" and that the skin shows up in the selection box, so it doesn't seem to be a problem of wrong faction or folder structure. Thats' puzzling. I've just tested in today's Open Beta and the skin works.

That being said, CG, you don't miss much, as the skin has not been updated for v2.5 of the game, and, as a result, it has all paint reflection levels messed up.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

This is pretty much what I get. I've just did a full nuke and reinstall for the game and still no luck. Im using OvGME and also installed it manually. Not sure what the deal is.

I guess ill have to pass on it.

Lamesauce.thumb.JPG.59a13adbb7d26df730a393095d7f9e95.JPG