Radio commands to flight

Rolds

For me this is happening in all three German war birds but I'll post it here since I have a track. Using the radio to issue a command to AI wingmen sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. I need to issue the same command several times (like flight, engage bandits) before I hear the voiceovers and get a response from the wing. Sometimes it works the first time, sometimes the second, sometimes the fifth time, there is no noticeable pattern but if I keep hammering in the command I want eventually it does work.

On open beta, and again this affects the FW190 A and D as well.

german WWII radio bug.trk

For what it's worth, I often notice the same thing when contacting ATC or ground crew in German planes. The solution which sometimes works for me is, or at least seems to be - not clicking dialog options too fast, but actually waiting 2-3 seconds between every mouse click (or using keyboard after all).

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Pretty annoying.. It should've been reported by now..

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5