Aaaaand I'm back...

Pizzicato

Just spent the last hour tooling around in the Shark again for the first time in years...

...and now I can't remember why I ever did anything else. :thumbup::lol:

The Black Shark was my favourite module for many, many years, but then I got seduced by all of the other options and spent the last couple of years dallying with a range of other aircraft (mainly the Hornet and the Harrier).

Now I remember that I truly am a rotorhead at heart, and the Black Shark is my truest of true loves.

I cannot wait for the updated cockpit. :notworthy:

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

LOL,,, I kinda did the same exact thing.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Mate, it takes forever to get to any mission online. Most of the places are blasted to hell by the time I get there. You must really enjoy long flight times without combat.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

You must really enjoy long flight times without combat.

I do. :)

I'm also totally uninterested in MP, so that side of things doesn't really impact me either, luckily.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

99% of online servers are totally unsuitable for rotary operations because the guys hosting them are pvp fixed wing oriented and don t have the faintest idea of what a mission for chopper should look like. I have been told that the fraternity server is actually the closest to a rw friendly server, but generally speaking avoid public servers and pvp like hell.

99% of online servers are totally unsuitable for rotary operations because the guys hosting them are pvp fixed wing oriented and don t have the faintest idea of what a mission for chopper should look like. I have been told that the fraternity server is actually the closest to a rw friendly server, but generally speaking avoid public servers and pvp like hell.

Although I do love flying in MP, I do find that without CAP, I usually find myself in flight for 15-20 minutes heading to the target location, and get knocked out by enemy fixed wing without any warning,,, that does suk! I have only been flying in the 104th server, any other server tips in addition to the fraternity server (I have not tried yet) would be appreciated

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

In DDCS helicopters are key, they are meeded to sling and capture FOBs. There is always some people in thems and are both primary targets or assets that we try to protect.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Alpenwolfs cold war server is a blast in Ka-50

I dont see such a server on the Open Beta server list?

I was searching for the Alpenwolf

Also, I have never seen a list view of servers like that? What is that?

Learn something new every day! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you