CTD Crash - Beta 2.5.3.23954

Oesau

Current version of DCS - Beta 2.5.3.23954

Have attached log files & DxDiag

- CTD When loading mission

- Started today, last time I used DCS was two days ago and it worked OK

- Believe a windows 10 update was applied since then (have since tried to restore to the 12th Nov before the update however this is failing)

- Have tried multiple mission types with different aircraft and same result

- Have uninstalled mods, ran a repair then ran DCS (without the mods installed) - same result

- Removed graphics drivers and clean install - same result

Have tried other flight sims installed and do not get a CTD.

I don't have the Stable version installed to validate against that

Looking at the event logs:

Getting a WHEA-Logger warnings but these go back months

Also getting a lot of DistributedCOM errors, but once again these go back months and aren't related

DCS Logs.zip

Hi Greenmamba - yes read your posts and followed all of those steps before I posted but not having any joy....

Will keep investigating

You don't seem to be using a pagefile.

Try this:

1. In computer BIOS, set XMP profile off (Memory timings) and manually set RAM timings to ones that were supplied for the Dimm RAM (On packaging hopefully) or from manufacturers website.
  2. Set the Windows system performance options to "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives".
  3. Alternatively set the Windows system performance options to 32Gb paging file size.
  4. Check the total size of all files in your "c:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository" including all subdirectories, is it in the multiple gb or just 1 or 2gb ???
  5. There a few Window 10 updates that could be causing the instability also.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.