DCS: Fw 190A-8 Discussion

NineLine

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Propeller pitch will probably have manual control like 109K-4.

In Aircaft handbook is written that there is in case automatic malfunction possibility of control propeller pich manualy.

Throttle lever is described as a "Throttle lever with thumb actuated propeller pitch control" in cockpit description.

It is correct, the electric propeller pitch selector is visible on the throttle in a screen previously posted by Coyote.

attachment.php?attachmentid=195970&d=1539550235

:thumbup:

It is correct, the electric propeller pitch selector is visible on the throttle in a screen previously posted by Coyote.

attachment.php?attachmentid=195970&d=1539550235

:thumbup:

Brilliant! Thank you. Purely for selfish reasons, the D9 is a bit of a handle in formation aerobatics with the auto prop pitch. The K4 is much more reasonable when you have it set to manual :pilotfly:

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

Damn, the A8 has a huge cockpit. I bet before the engine is running you have an echo in there :D

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

• ED Team
One more tail 190

do you see the difference between real and 3D?

it is clear desire to poke a stick, then you will twist from all directions and you will check. Did the drawings, lateral projections and cross sections. Completely original Fw 190 A-8 in museums probably not!

Я принимаю модели, а вы мучаетесь, но у вас растет мастерство!!!:book:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Да я к тому что, переход фюзеляжа в киль должен быть более изящный, имеет характерный излом, а не просто в виде гнутой трубы. Эта часть одинакова, что на модификация А4 так и на Д9.

Edited by Grigrus

• ED Team
Да я к тому что, переход фюзеляжа в киль должен быть более изящный, имеет характерный излом, а не просто в виде гнутой трубы. Эта часть одинакова, что на модификация А4 так и на Д9.

Поверь, этому месту уделили достаточно внимания, правили его конкретно, подставляли ракурсы фоток, сверялись с чертежами. Обводы самые оптимальные. Все хорошо, не переживай. Вы будете иметь САМУЮ точную модель на сегодняшний день!

Trust me, this place has drawn enough attention that ruled him specifically, he framed the angles of the photos were verified with the drawings. The contours of the most optimal. It's okay, don't worry. You will have the MOST accurate model to date!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

прямой участок между шпангоутами

straight section between frames

2018-12-13_23-42-50.thumb.png.cbfdb2454681b6087cead70338797a5a.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One more tail 190

do you see the difference between real and 3D?

I'm sorry but those aren't good enough pics to see any difference with 3D, which BTW I think captures the shape quite good in a tricky area.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

I'm more interested in FM details not 'eye candy' pics.. well..

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

• ED Team
В топике явно не хватает Револьвера, для веселья и треша :)

Пусть приходит, мне есть чем ему ответить! ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Hi guys! Help me to find that panel? Photographs, blue prints, schematics, operation description.

2018-12-31_16-49-12.png.cab642fa318b07bc96b6a3cd46112d2c.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
This seems to me like F8 not A8 cockpit. Upper instrument is really specific for fw 190F series - fl50834

This middle console is really weaponry dependent you can find many variation, also some without it (without bombs you dont need it)...

nobody wants F8?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]