TM 16000 HOTAS Profile?

At long last after a 4 day download I have the F18C up and running, is there any TM 16000M users out there with a decent HOTAS setup they'd be willing to share??

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

Hello Orban

I have a T1600 FCS but without a separate Throttle. (Just the stick)

I have assigned the keys so far, I can gladly give you that. If you want it?

regards

That would be very much appreciated mate, thank you.

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

Hey Oban,

I came up with some binds(click to see the picture) that are economical and have a ton of flexibility moving forward. Find them below... I can share the diff.lua files if needed, but it should be straightforward to bind them and learn.

y4mGzGpqPYZHS5onwHCRuHoK2s4LyRdUHJnBcxnT-4jwgPsyajK9VHGxBUtcGyPz47YCoMBdxFp27Xh5xsW3qw9iUo9gKRT8WLj2lSzAEx1Suowu1QWLGL8usDUwCYQBLHlDNFVmxSAt7_qpzYIX9fdtkIpJA1YaDGc8k19S5uqehmuon3QHDO2tappGykXx2faCI9s68xe4cyKNJjk_PvBbQ?width=1024&height=724&cropmode=none

Couple notes:

1) When/if rotary axis get fixed for the throttle, the radar elevation control can be easily moved there instead. This frees up two buttons for easy access (say, flaps, for those carrier traps).

2) When the TDC axis is enabled, you can move it to the throttle analogue stick. A whooping 4 buttons (8 with modifiers) just opened up, essentially making us able to map the whole bird and much more. Strong contenders to move there are designation/undesignate switches so we can then easily group them and use them quickly without modifiers.

Hope this helps you!

Cheers,

Morod

Edited by Morod

can you possibly send the diff.lua as this system is alien to me !! :O

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

This is really helpful, thanks.

i9-9900K @5.1Ghz w/ 32GB RAM, RTX2080 Super w/ 8G, Samsung Odyssey VR HMD, 1 TB SSD, VKB Gladiator MKII, TM TWCS throttle, Saitek Pro Yoke, Saitek Throttle Quadrant x2, CH Pro Pedals, Obutto Ozone