Reservoirs Elite- Fortis Dogfight Cup Champions!!!

RvETito

For a second time in the last three years Reservoirs Elite =RvE= virtual squadron wins undisputely the Fortis Dogfight Cup in 2v2 guns only engagement. =RvE=Paploo and =RvE=Yoda have blown away the competition leaving nothing but debris on their way to the 1st place.

From the whole squad a big thankyou.gif to the champs!!!

Congrats guys, you make us feel proud to be part of this squad. Applause!

icon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gificon_eusa_clap.gif

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

The Force is Strong Indeed :D

Congratulations Yoda and Paploo - Without a Doubt Well Deserved :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

congrats guys !

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

For a second time in the last three years Reservoirs Elite =RvE= virtual squadron wins undisputely the Fortis Dogfight Cup in 2v2 guns only engagement. =RvE=Paploo and =RvE=Yoda have blown away the competition leaving nothing but debris on their way to the 1st place.

LOL I wish I was there to see. Cheers!

Who competed?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

6 teams, 2 rounds. In the 1st round you have 3 engagements with all the teams(15 fights in total). The first 4 teams from the 1st round play in the 2nd round with the same rules- 3 engagements with the other 3 teams (9 fights) and this makes the final score- the first two teams play the final (1-2 place) and the other two play for the 3rd place. The classification on the firts two rounds is made upon points won- 2 points for killing both enemies, 1 for one kill and 0 for no kill. So the maximum score from the first round is 30(RvE finishes 2nd with 24) and from the 2nd is 18(RvE finishes 1st with 13). The final and the 3-4 place match is played until one of the teams reaches 2 kills of 3 fights. RvE wins the final in 2 matches- 2-0 :D

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

How many participated in the LockOn Cup ?

Airtito just posted that on the fisrt post of this page. Number of participants is limited to those who can afford travel to the event.

My PC specs below:

Hmm

Well, i dont know how it will be next year but.....

looking to the fact, that european pilots get their travel and hotel costs back, maybe they could make a compromise for international pilots

... saying: local travel, food and hotel will be payed by orga but not full travel

( i mean australia or US to europe....that would extend the costs for sponsors and orga maybe )

So here my question:

How many non europeans would be interested generelly but also seriously to take part ??

Would be interesting to know this for orga and community.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, i dont know how it will be next year but.....

looking to the fact, that european pilots get their travel and hotel costs back, maybe they could make a compromise for international pilots

... saying: local travel, food and hotel will be payed by orga but not full travel

( i mean australia or US to europe....that would extend the costs for sponsors and orga maybe )

So here my question:

How many non europeans would be interested generelly but also seriously to take part ??

Would be interesting to know this for orga and community.

I'm interested but doubt that I will travel to Europe for it.

Congrats RvE. Too bad this is not a world wide competition. :pilotfly:

Would love to go but unfortunatly money is not the only issue for me. Sometimes life just plain sucks.

My PC specs below:

You sure about the "blew away the competition" part? I was under impression that we put up a few nice fight for them there ;). They were strong though, improved a ton since last year, no doubt about that.

You shouldn't be reading that like a disrespect. RvE respects and encourages fair competition, and Fortis cup appears to be an event of fair game.

=RvE=

Nomad and Packman...without you two it would not have been much of a challenge... We of RvE congratulate the both of you along with the rest of the participants for a fine match. I agree that you were not blown away except for the last match. The two of you along with the rest of the participants fought valiantly. We from RvE are grateful of the competition.

Cool, I was just making sure. I thought the fights were very intense. We expected RvE to be good. Tbh the real surprise was the SLI team. With only a month or so training (they are Il-2 pilots, thats about all experience they have in lock on!) did they not only murder the rest of the opposition but even gave us and rve a run for our money. We beat them, but it was close.

• Like 1