[16NOV2018] DCS INTERCOMMUNITY EVENT: Real War - Operation White Blade

Satarosa

Hi there i got a few questions for the event tonight.

Is there some kind of briefing? Or could we random join the server at the beginning?

Shall we come to your TS ?

Are the slots resevered for the registrated people?

Could some more join up?

Thank you in advance for an answere.

Hello, here some answers from the previous session use.

Satarosa would probably correct them if i'm wrong.

- Briefing : The mission briefing is directly in the DCS launch mission presentation with many pictures of the objectives.

- Teamspeak : yes, we advice to join it in order to ccordinate actions. (people speak French & English).

TS adress : 51escadrongriffon.com

- Slots : If you reserved a slot, it would be yours during the mission.

-Join up : once the registred people took theirs planes, it is possible to rejoin the mission according to the number of slots availlable.

It is recommanded to register before in order to garanty that every one have is own plane.

Configuration :

Asus ROG 701VI (laptop)- Core i7 6700HQ - 32 Go de Ram DDR4 2400Mhz - GeForce GTX 1080 - 2 DD SSD NVMe 1To & 520Go -

TrustMaster Warthog - VKB Gunfighter Pro - TRP Rudder Pedals Trustmaster - HTC Vive - ED TrackerPro - Leap Motion - TrustMaster MFD Cougar - Playseat Flight - Windows 10 CU

-- DCS 2.5 : JF-17- F16 - F14 - AV8B - Mirage 2000C - F/A 18C - Black Shark 2 - Flaming Cliffs 3 - Persian Gulf - Nevada --

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello, here some answers from the previous session use.

Satarosa would probably correct them if i'm wrong.

- Briefing : The mission briefing is directly in the DCS launch mission presentation with many pictures of the objectives.

- Teamspeak : yes, we advice to join it in order to ccordinate actions. (people speak French & English).

TS adress : 51escadrongriffon.com

- Slots : If you reserved a slot, it would be yours during the mission.

-Join up : once the registred people took theirs planes, it is possible to rejoin the mission according to the number of slots availlable.

It is recommanded to register before in order to garanty that every one have is own plane.

Thank you for the fast answere :)

"Hi everybody

my little debrief of the event of times that it makes some of you envy gap.gif

First of all we were about twenty in the beginning I would say divided between blues and reds. After 3 hours max of the mission (yes there was no winner, but I spoil there ...), there were still 6 blue and more than one red (a team to leave).

In blue, 2 teams: CAP and CAS. CAP among other compound of the squadron Jagdgeschwader78, 3 pilots, German as the name indicates on F-15C and F / A-18C, but also Mirage 2000C.

CAS with 2 A-10A, yes A, time 1987, ... with Satarosa and myself, as well as 2 Gazelles (quickly more than one ...) and a Huey in Medevac (I understand a member EVAC ... but who?)

In the Reds, only one team of CAP, there also with a foreign squadron (Serbs of which I do not have the name), but killers, super well organized according to a members of the 51th which flew with them ( and it is not a handle itself).

So while all this people were fried up there (I will not tell you, I was not there ...), at the bottom, we left for Target 1, a group of 7 vehicles protected by SA-13 and with the risk of an SA-3 (yes the AI ​​spawns are random) ... but finally no.

Satarosa gets hit, but without critical damage and ends up hiding in the mountains because our Serbian friends were already there with SU-29. They took about 5 minutes after I took off to get behind me and shoot me with an IR missile ... nothing, nothing or almost nothing ... and pan to the carpet. The blue hunt was RTB and they took advantage ...

Second round for me while Satarosa was coming out of his mountain, rushing on the FARP and starting all over ... we finished it with two and he took a medal for 20 targets on the ground.

Meanwhile, our friends on Gazelle were busy with the convoys arriving on Kutaisi and shooting everything they found. No Hueys reinforcement here, too bad ... they could have been useful ...

Third round, RTB for re-arming and refuel before the attack of the target 2 to more than 150 NM, with a detour by the mountains to the south (Departure of Senaki, Target on Soganlug). There, start of bored ... blockages of flaps, Nosewheel for Satarosa and me ... inexplicable ... so bug or simulation of freezing (it was -4 °) ... I would say bug on A-10A, because another problem for me after my takeoff, sudden shutdown of the two engines just after takeoff, and there is no restart procedure, it is an FC3 ... directly to the carpet ... crash.gif when we know that the number of resources is limited ... In the end, almost 40 'lost with this bullshit ... and no question of just letting go of the plane, the management of the resources we suppress if it is badly done ...

In short, Satarosa leaves ahead, but he does not succeed in reaching Soganlug, he gets fired by a SU-29 Serb again ... ditto for me 10 minutes later, 2 SU-29 buttocks + a SU-31 .. Despite the call for help to the blue hunt, we were desynchro ... us on area and they in RTB. Meanwhile, the gazelle of this furious Viruce flew 50 'to arrive on Soganlug, but 8' from the goal, a SU-29 (not Serbian that one) who tracked him for 50km ended with the shooter ... megalol.gif

No longer having the A-10A, Satarosa tries a raid in Hawk with 2 Mk-82, but arrives too late and I myself go as Tactical Commander to guide the CAP and Satarosa. No more time to re-orient the F / A-18C in ground attack, it was halfway towards Soganlug ... END OF MISSION

To note, the mission Medevac which could not be done, a priori a bug with the refuel ... if you have ideas, I posted it here ... and our friend on the Huey ended up giving up after a passage on 2000 and a missile probably Serbian smile.gif

In conclusion, a good time spent, 3h if we put aside the 40 'bug phase ... a good dose of adrenaline with the Serbian CAP who played hide and seek with their radar. A discovery for me with the A-10A on which I trained for a week before the mission, but I will not regret my A-10C, FC3, it's too limited ... and nice exchanges with all the squadrons ... the 51st Griffon who welcomed us, the 131st, the Serbs, the Germans and others ... the tactical command in English for the Germans, nice too ... in short, we do not see the 3h ...

If I have some regrets, the lack of coordination between the blue teams, a purely CAP mission that does not care about the CAS, so no protection ... we could have dedicated some CAP in protection of the CAS, the gazelle is not enough , especially since it was also CAS in the end ... No systematic use of SRS (some have done I think), so everyone on TS, it helps not ... (split in 4 CAP / CAS channels blue / red qd same). A team management with a patrol leader would simplify the thing but free to play"

by TAG

Real War, Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCs1uki5QsyuHUdvtmWJTOg?view_as=subscriber

Real War, Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/UGa3KMe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]