MACCHI 205 VELTRO FOR DCS

THE_ITALIAN_ACE

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inverted V-12?

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

Work proceeds...

Good.

The external model is 99.99999% finished.

No images, they do not add anything to what has already been seen.

I am preparing UV map groups for textures and are ready for a field test as a static model.

I'll take (at least) the next week to define the animations and add a pilot.

The next step is a model controlled by the AI.

Then we borrow the cabin from another model and take a ride, while I begin to shape the custom interior.

I would say that you are respecting the program, just in time for 2.5.

Still Happy weekend.

:thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Congrats for the amazing model so far.

I looking for some help here.

I have read all the post already and there is no more news for the development of the edm plugin for Blender.

You have created your own fully working mod of the original code, but you are not able to share because you need original author permission? Is this right?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Plugin so far, by Nicholas Devenish alias ndevenish

https://github.com/ndevenish/Blender_ioEDM

Documentation so far

https://ndevenish.github.io/Blender_ioEDM/

Forum original post

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=178430

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not manage to get properly running the actual emd for blender so far.

Importing: Everything that comes with animation has wrong axis, models with bake animation wont work (not big deal for me). Simple props come well and have the UVs (this is good).

Exporting: I have try many Blender versions and read the documentation several times, but does not seem to work for the exporting.

Indeed, my aspirations are not very high, just would like to create some static prob by now.

There are some missing options in my blender, I never see the lods option menu right as its shown in the documentation. This might be one of the reasons...

Any help, tutorial, tips,... anything? Pleaseee!!!!

Thanks a million!

• 8 months later...

Christmas is coming...

Hi, wish you the best of luck with your aircraft .. perhaps you should show it to ED and see if there is chance of it coming as a paid module, like the I-16

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...