[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Olaf, as requested the User/Scripts/export file. This is identical to the one in 1.5.8 release (which it doesn't work with either).

Thanks

Les

DCS Openbeta Scripts Export.txt

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Olaf, as requested the User/Scripts/export file. This is identical to the one in 1.5.8 release (which it doesn't work with either).

Thanks

Les

Are you using a 'cockpit' software displaying altimeters, radios etc?

No, not for a long time, I did use Helios but that was well before vr came along. The only other thing that should be on there will be the Vaicompro entry. I can’t make heads or tails of it tbh.

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Ok, then I'll prepare a new export lua for you and remove all the helios stuff. Could you please backup/rename your current export.lua and create a new one with this content:

local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])

-- VAICOM PRO server-side script
-- Export.lua (append)
-- version 2.5.0
-- do not edit next line:
-- B6F32E1C-BF4E-4708-98D9-2AC1C4783068 

local vaicomlfs = require('lfs'); dofile(vaicomlfs.writedir()..[[scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua]])

If you don't use vaicom you could also remove these lines...

• Like 1

Funnily enough Vaicom also stopped working around the same time. In vr I don’t really like flying without Vaicom and the jetseat, so I’ll keep that in. So is Helios code still in there?

Mate, your a star. Not only has this fixed simshaker, its fixed Vaicompro as well. A conflict with the Helios code do you think?

10,000 Reps inbound. (If I could!)

17968.thumb.jpg.ae08140120b05d85146fd6602ce1988d.jpg

Can you please give me a track file once you see that Gazelle issue again?

Did you fix it already with the latest update? In trying to reproduce the problem to get a track I wasn´t even able to reproduce it after only short testing, then came the latest update and all seems fine. In case you already fixed it: many thanks donated :) (since I can´t find any donate button)

And hoping you can make a fix for the stationary, very quiet Spitfire, like you mentioned.

Hello f4l0!

Currently, in the F5, there is a very nice rumble with the engines, but when going into afterburner, all rumble is lost. Would it be possible to keep the rumble at military power, but change the feeling when going into afterburner? Sometimes the jet does not engage afterburners other certain conditions, so it's helpful to feel/hear a difference.

Thanks so much!

Spitfire "Gear Turbulence" vibro enabled without Gears(Gears UP)

Please fix it (when gears up - no vibro -i.e. no "Gear Turbulence")

Edited by huligan

win10 21H2 | i5-4670K 4.5GHz | 16Гб DDR3 | MSI RTX2080ti Ventus OC 11G | РУС vkb Gladiator Pro+РУД vkb Gametrix ECS+Пендали BRD-MS1 | Pico4 VR | | https://vk.com/paraplan_mkp

Dear Olaf,

I have now read through all 860+ posts in this thread and have to say this. I really admire your patience and your engagement and efforts to make the Jetseat become what every flight sim enthusiast dream of. Ofc this compliments goes to Andre too for his part of the sake.

I have recently ordered a JS SE edition and is very much looking forward to install it to my system with your software. Please tell my how I can make a donation to show you my appreciation of your hard work.

Best regards

Michael

No cannon rumble

I thought I had my issues sorted out but I’m still having problems with the cannon rumble not working (or working sporadically) in the A-10C and F15. I am using a buttkicker type setup.

As of last night, all seems to work fine when in VR (oculus). When flying in non-VR is when I have problems. If there is anything I should try please let me know. I will deal with it for now because I usually fly in VR anyway but I wanted to bring it up.

Thanks again for a great product- I can’t imagine flying without it!

Intel i7-8700k, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 32 GB Ram, Oculus Rift, Odyssey+, HP Reverb.

Beta version 1.0.2.0 is released. Please take attention that the SoundModule is now a separate installation! You can download it from:

https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/downloads.html

or

http://dsteam.azurewebsites.net/simshaker-sm/beta/publish.html

Please give feedback if the separation went well...

The first download link still describes the download as an add-on to Simshaker but it is now standalone. Let Andre know that needs to be fixed.

Dear Olaf,

I have now read through all 860+ posts in this thread and have to say this. I really admire your patience and your engagement and efforts to make the Jetseat become what every flight sim enthusiast dream of. Ofc this compliments goes to Andre too for his part of the sake.

I have recently ordered a JS SE edition and is very much looking forward to install it to my system with your software. Please tell my how I can make a donation to show you my appreciation of your hard work.

Best regards

Michael

Thx for your kind words and patient to read everything :-).

Spitfire "Gear Turbulence" vibro enabled without Gears(Gears UP)

Please fix it (when gears up - no vibro -i.e. no "Gear Turbulence")

Thx, I'll have a look a this...

Hello f4l0!

Currently, in the F5, there is a very nice rumble with the engines, but when going into afterburner, all rumble is lost. Would it be possible to keep the rumble at military power, but change the feeling when going into afterburner? Sometimes the jet does not engage afterburners other certain conditions, so it's helpful to feel/hear a difference.

Thanks so much!

Last time I flew the F5, I good AB rumble effect. When RPM reaches AB values SSA stops normal engine rumble and plays the AB effect. This is to reduce issues with overlapping effects!

I thought I had my issues sorted out but I’m still having problems with the cannon rumble not working (or working sporadically) in the A-10C and F15. I am using a buttkicker type setup.

Are you using unlimited ammo? If yes, DCS always reports the same amount of bullets left in the gun and thus SSA does not notice if you fire the gun...

@All: I'm currently busy with my normal work and thus development of SSA is a bit delayed...

Cheers

Olaf

Are you using unlimited ammo? If yes, DCS always reports the same amount of bullets left in the gun and thus SSA does not notice if you fire the gun...

Thanks for the reply. No, unlimited ammo is off. I used the debugger tool and it looks like it is recognizing the ammo count.

What makes no sense to me is the cannon rumble works in VR mode, but not in non-VR mode. All other sounds seem to work as they should in both modes.

Intel i7-8700k, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 32 GB Ram, Oculus Rift, Odyssey+, HP Reverb.

Hello, looking for some help

I just received my Jetseat recently and it has been a great experience so far. The issue I’m having is that in the software I can’t find the panel I see in the forum with adjustments for parameters for the software.

My jetseat feels great and the effects of simshaker (SSA) are fantastic. The question is can I change the intensity of the effects if I want to? I went into the Jetseat control panel and set the USB to manual assuming that it gives control to the intensity knob, not quite sure what the Mode and Motors buttons do but I have Mode selected. When I adjust the dial the intensity of the effects don't change at all. Is that just for Massage app or should it work in game? (I’m flying the Su-25T) or are the effects preset and can’t be adjusted. The effects still occur with the dial in the full off position.

When Simshaker loads it just sends a popup that says” Hello Pilot I’m here to assist I’ll start simshaker when you start a mission” or something to that affect. I looked in the simshaker folder but there are no adjustment type items there. I can click on the simshaker icon and get to the UWV editor but I don’t understand those adjustments are for. Version is 1.1.

looking for info of how this should work or point me to a guide for using the software if any available. Thanks for any help or tips. :helpsmilie:

System: Asrock Extreme 4 MB l i7 7700K OC 5.0GHZ l EVGA GTX 1080ti l 32 GB Crucial DDR4 l Rift S l CH Fighter Stick l CH Pro throttle l CH Rudder Pedals l Modded Suncom SFS Throttle and Talon Stick l Toshiba 1TB HD l Crucial 1TB SSD

Doh!

Never mind, how dumb can one be, tried the Start Simshaker Button, who would of thought! :doh:

System: Asrock Extreme 4 MB l i7 7700K OC 5.0GHZ l EVGA GTX 1080ti l 32 GB Crucial DDR4 l Rift S l CH Fighter Stick l CH Pro throttle l CH Rudder Pedals l Modded Suncom SFS Throttle and Talon Stick l Toshiba 1TB HD l Crucial 1TB SSD

I just received my Jetseat recently and it has been a great experience so far. The issue I’m having is that in the software I can’t find the panel I see in the forum with adjustments for parameters for the software.

My jetseat feels great and the effects of simshaker (SSA) are fantastic. The question is can I change the intensity of the effects if I want to? I went into the Jetseat control panel and set the USB to manual assuming that it gives control to the intensity knob, not quite sure what the Mode and Motors buttons do but I have Mode selected. When I adjust the dial the intensity of the effects don't change at all. Is that just for Massage app or should it work in game? (I’m flying the Su-25T) or are the effects preset and can’t be adjusted. The effects still occur with the dial in the full off position.

When Simshaker loads it just sends a popup that says” Hello Pilot I’m here to assist I’ll start simshaker when you start a mission” or something to that affect. I looked in the simshaker folder but there are no adjustment type items there. I can click on the simshaker icon and get to the UWV editor but I don’t understand those adjustments are for. Version is 1.1.

looking for info of how this should work or point me to a guide for using the software if any available. Thanks for any help or tips. :helpsmilie:

Right-click the tray icon and click on "Start SimShaker for Aviators", that should give you the interface you seek.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi f410

Thank you for your awesome work!

I read the Q&A and understand that SSA can only work with one installation of DCS.

I currently have 1.5 and 2.5 installed. SSA works perfectly in 1.5.

However, I would like to move permanently to 2.5 and only keep 1.5 for testing.

How can I move SSA to 2.5?

Hi f410

Thank you for your awesome work!

I read the Q&A and understand that SSA can only work with one installation of DCS.

I currently have 1.5 and 2.5 installed. SSA works perfectly in 1.5.

However, I would like to move permanently to 2.5 and only keep 1.5 for testing.

How can I move SSA to 2.5?

SSA works with 2.5. I have 1.5, 2.2 and 2.5 installed...