Crash CTD F18 training mission 1

Von Thrud

Flying training mission (caucausus) 1 of the hornet training. got to end and mission completed. upon exiting mission. DCS crashed. logs attached. no other stability issues with this open beta and the hornet in other missions.

logs attached.

visualiser.exe file crashed

Cheers

dcs.log-20180601-034914.zip

System: I7 7700K - Delidded. TT Cooler. 32GB 3000hz Ram, Gigabyte Aorus Ext 1080TI, SSD's, Corsair Gold 850W PSU, Philips 4K 40inch 60hz monitor, Dell 22inch Touch + Helios, Rift S, VKB MCG PRO, TM TPR pedals, TM Warthog throttle with slew mod and twist repair

hornet training mission taxi n takeoff - crash on exit

hornet crashed in training . can fly around in other missions just fine.

In this mission though I was having all sorts of trouble controlling pitch in the hornet. despite a centred controller on the joystick overlay. and trying to applied max negative pitch trim. the aircraft would pitch up unstoppably. Flaps were on Auto. Gear was up.. Centreline tank in place.. I think about 10K gas.

track file exceeds upload limit

dcs.log-20180602-135640.zip

System: I7 7700K - Delidded. TT Cooler. 32GB 3000hz Ram, Gigabyte Aorus Ext 1080TI, SSD's, Corsair Gold 850W PSU, Philips 4K 40inch 60hz monitor, Dell 22inch Touch + Helios, Rift S, VKB MCG PRO, TM TPR pedals, TM Warthog throttle with slew mod and twist repair