Su-33

combatace

Lots of work still needs to be done, thank you for tackling this challenge.

• Like 1

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

300K polis...

Su27 of 3GO has 35.000

With 300K polis this will be almost imposible to fly online with 7-9 users of Su33 i think.

Greetings

You should read all post I guess that might help you. Already a testing has been done with 30+ Su-33s and the drop was just 5fps.

this sounds good.

maybe i will get back to the eagle again so i do not need to think about the fps too much.

i wish you all the best with the su27k project.

when you need some help just write a message, maybe you have some nice ideas and we can talk through it how things can be achieved.

i am really awaiting your model

cheers borchi

by the way, your model looks really nice :smilewink:

win7 64bit

i7 930 + ASUS GTX470 + Acpear DDR3 2G*4 + ASUS X-58UD3R

So ACE, can I do the test for you again ? :D

Sure, but I guess you'll have to wait for some time. I'm working on the UVs and as soon as I'm finished I'll mail it to you.

• Like 1

I'm on the verge of completion of the UV maps, a week more may be and now I'm in dire need of a person who can skin it. I won't do it as I have other models to work on.

You can ask RF13 he has some beautiful SU-33 skins for the standard su-33 Otherwhise i would love try to give it a go.

Here is a skin i made a Long time ago.

img_id221.jpg

Edited by Liger Zero

here some screens, only little details to review, but awsome!

missile hit:

img187i.jpg

img184z.jpg

img183m.jpg

img181.jpg

img168o.jpg

img171yo.jpg

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

Looks great! How will it look beside the 3GO Su-27? Will they look similar enough to not look strange together?

I'll get some screenshots for you Crunch, give me a few minutes :)

edit: hope these satisfy your curiosity

screenshot035e.jpg

screenshot036p.jpg

screenshot038hx.jpg

screenshot039a.jpg

Edited by Mustang
  • Like 1

Guys guys, let him finish the 33 first before you start making requests for new variants. ;)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

that's woooow. btw, you can add a version of su-37 or 35. it's a small difference between them and su-33

The nose section is different and its impossible to change that using existing one. It would take a new nose for that i.e. 10 days more. When so many default A/c are ugly why to go for new ones.

shocked.gif

Very nice! I've been waiting for the 33 to get some attention.

Keep it up combatace, and HURRY it up!!! excited.gif

(Sorry, the default smilies don't do this justice:))

From the shadows of war's past a demon of the air rises from the grave.

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"

Here some ss to share:

img181.jpg

img187r.jpg

This is the true about "Goose" death... :joystick:

img167.jpg

img172u.jpg

img175.jpg

• Like 1

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

It appears in the shot above the lower stabilizers on the bottom towards the tail are shorter. I imagine they are like that in RL to prevent tail strikes with hi alpha landings on the carrier.

Nice work Combatace. Looks great!

Yes tailcone is shortened 'cause of hi alph landing plus there's no dragchute container.

The other thing you might notice in 'Stang's shots is difference of vertical stab roots between 27 and 33. Just like with real Flankers! All in all it's a great model - great progress! IMHO it's more detailed than 3GO Su-27!

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]