Su-33

combatace

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is time!...Time for a bump:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Hey combatace, sorry I've been busy with school mate. I tried the model over my VFAT 2010 mass flight track and had something around 30+ Su-33's on my screen at once, and with your LOD's my frames only dropped maybe 5 or so. Not bad. ;)

• Like 2

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

@Mustang: Sure, I will send you the latest pack when I'm done.

@Blaze: Don't worry we all have our lives out of this but thats great a great news. Will you please post some screen-shots here for others to see the performance. Now the only thing I did stupid was not save LODs as max. Yet I don't suppose I will need to texture LOD4 and 5 as they are at too long a distance to look at. And the statement to Mustang applies to you too.

• Like 1

Will somebody skin this bird, and release it into the wild already?

Looking good!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Oh yeah I feel your pain with the UV mapping, it's the biggest pain of the whole process IMO. :P

• Like 1

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

For cool Su-33 there is new cool Kuznetzov needed too :>

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

FTW Why I didn't know that earlier, model is nicely done. Thx for info!

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ