Su-33

combatace

Yes burners are aligned and if they are a bit off its so minor that you might not notice the gap. I'm free for a while so planing for Su-30 and 34 but nothing is sure.

@aap-flanker: The arguments are not modeled correctly in the game. This is how canards work, During take off they work against the flow to provide extra lift but at high speeds they work in-line with flow to reduce drag.

Some more SS's:

Well it's a shame... but the model is awesome!!!!

I can't wait to see it on FC2!:pilotfly:

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each leaf of engine nozzle is animated individually like in real ones so that will look real good.

AND

Well its more than 300,000 polygons so for medium end machine users it will be a heat breaker, FPS killer.

Each leaf of engine nozzle is animated individually like in real ones so that will look real good.

AND

Well its more than 300,000 polygons so for medium end machine users it will be a heat breaker, FPS killer.

The more detail and polys the better IMO, if the low/med range PC's users can't cope with that it's too bad, the majority of us have good enough PC's anyways so go for it! :)

• Like 1

Good work!:thumbup:

I can consult you on Su33

When you awake to do a structure for model, you can make so that the right and left part of a gondola of engines were on different parts of a textural card?

At structure manufacturing, use this template.

It is very detailed template. It is very exact copy of the plane.

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=11&file=706&lang=en

Edited by Flаnker
  • Like 1

my favourite project for a while

but please tell me the burners will align to the nozzles, no offense to tomcatz because he does great work but it's something that really kills it for me that all his models have misaligned burners, I'd probably be using his su33 and su30 still if it wasn't for that and it's starting to get to me with the mig29k

:thumbup:

screenshot104qq.jpg

• Like 1

Need help again.

The argument list say something like this

31 Flight #... (first digit) 0-1 With 0.1 increment

what does it mean by increment of 0.1?

It means that under argument #31, the values from 0.0 to 1.0 control the first digit in the airframe number like this:

Argument value:. -1.00 -----> 0.01 ----------0.11---------0.21-----------0.31..etc.

Arcraft digit:...... --(no digit)---"0"-------------"1"----------"2"-------------"3"....etc.

And at the end of the scale:

...0.91---------1.00

...."9"-----------[no digit]

Edit: this time around I got it right :D

Edited by Alfa
corrected
  • Like 1

JJ

It means that under argument #31, the values from 0.0 to 1.0 control the first digit in the airframe number like this:

Argument value:. -1.00 -----> 0.01 ----------0.11---------0.21-----------0.31..etc.

Arcraft digit:...... --(no digit)---"0"-------------"1"----------"2"-------------"3"....etc.

And at the end of the scale:

...0.91---------1.00

...."9"-----------[no digit]

Edit: this time around I got it right :D

Its a time scale right? -30 to 30 frames. How can I have a value of 0.01 over there. I know

30=> 1 and -30=>-1 and 0=>0 but what is 0.01 equal to and what is 0.1 equal to. I mean what frame in animation scale should I have for 0.01 and 0.1.

This same thing of increment by 0.1 is with meatball lights and I can't seem to figure this out.

Edited: Hah! at last figured it out.

Edited by combatace

Yes its the time scale and yes if you set the scale to 60 frames, then -30 corresponds to -1 and 30 to 1.

0.1 is 10% of 1, so to animate something from 0 to 1 in increments of 0.1, you just have to divide the 30 frames by 10 :) .

• Like 1

JJ

Yes its the time scale and yes if you set the scale to 60 frames, then -30 corresponds to -1 and 30 to 1.

0.1 is 10% of 1, so to animate something from 0 to 1 in increments of 0.1, you just have to divide the 30 frames by 10 :) .

Ooops! Got it. How dumb of me.

• Like 1

... Or, you set your animation bar to start from -100 and stop at 100 with fps 100. In this way -1=-100 and 1=100.

Whatever works for you:thumbup:

I have completed most of my animations so changing frames will not be a good idea at this time.

Yes, I'm trying to make navigation lights with only one plane and not six. Now here is exactly what I want. I want to make a plane illuminate it and make normal of that plane (i.e. visible surface of the plane) follow the camera. This has been done by the 3GO team so it means that it can be done, but I have no clue about doing it.

Yes, I'm trying to make navigation lights with only one plane and not six. Now here is exactly what I want. I want to make a plane illuminate it and make normal of that plane (i.e. visible surface of the plane) follow the camera. This has been done by the 3GO team so it means that it can be done, but I have no clue about doing it.

He - neither do I.

But the navigation lights only need one plane(per lamp)......or do you mean for strobe?

JJ