X52 Pro vs Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS

For anyone out there trying to decide between these two HOTAS joysticks, it is a hands down win for the X52 Pro.

I have had the T.Flight for two months and thought that it was going to provide enough capabilities for the Black Shark. Well I got the Black Shark a month ago. But I have worked and worked and worked on the T.Flight to customize enough functions to fly the Black Shark and it is not capable, period. I have so many macros created on my keyboard and have utilized assigments on my mouse all at the same time to get enough functions on the T.Flight so I can even fly The BS efficiently and effectively. I was able to use it relatively well with Microsoft FSX because there are no fighting functions in FSX.

I just gave up on the T.Flight yesterday and got the X52 Pro. And within 30 minutes of setup, my life is 100 times better and my flight is soooo much more effecient.

So I can say hands down it is worth the extra $100 based on the T.Flight costing $50 and the X52 Pro costing $150.

The bottom line is get the X52 Pro if you are trying to decide between these two HOTAS.

Asus X99 II, i7-6850k, GTX 1080, 32GB RAM, M.2/SSD Drives, Win10-64

i got both T Flight "Stick" and the "Hotas", so i got some extra buttons, i use freetrack to look around the cockpit to use the switches and buttons, as you may have noticed there arent that many buttons on the real stick and collective in real life, i limited the use of my joysticks/throttle buttons to the same functions available in the real stick/collective, keeping the realism.

Are you talking about the cougar? X52 pro is better then a cougar?

for a flight simulator forum people know little about sticks

TM has dozen different joysticks and hotas systems, cougar is just one of them.