Cougar HOTAS using ANT and RNG ?

I am currently setting up my Cougar and using the ANT and RNG axis'. I am mapping the RNG to zoom in/out for the TV Shkval and the ANT to change the size of the Target Frame box.

Here are the "codes" I am using in Foxy:

Zoom_In = +

Zoom_out = -

TargetFrame_Inc = ]

TargetFrame_Dec = [

ANT 2 2 Zoom_In Zoom_out

RNG 2 2 TargetFrame_Inc TargetFrame_Dec

For the ANT it works fine but for the RNG it does not work properly it only toggles between two sizes for the frame - I want it to change sizes in increments through the various stages from largest to smallest.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Wedge;598306']I am currently setting up my Cougar and using the ANT and RNG axis'. I am mapping the RNG to zoom in/out for the TV Shkval and the ANT to change the size of the Target Frame box.

Here are the "codes" I am using in Foxy:

Zoom_In = +

Zoom_out = -

TargetFrame_Inc = ]

TargetFrame_Dec = [

ANT 2 2 Zoom_In Zoom_out

RNG 2 2 TargetFrame_Inc TargetFrame_Dec

For the ANT it works fine but for the RNG it does not work properly it only toggles between two sizes for the frame - I want it to change sizes in increments through the various stages from largest to smallest.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Correct keys in default are:

ShkvalNarrowView23x = =

ShkvalWideView7x = -

TVTargetframeIncreasesize = ]

TVTargetframeDecreasesize = [

And you can try:

RNG 3 Zoom_Out ^ Zoom_In

ANT 3 TargetFrame_Dec ^ TargetFrame_Inc

But my suggest, no assign key fuctions to rotatives. This idea is used in many profiles, but not run very well, and lost axis fuctionality. I suggest assign axis of cougar for axis of game, for example Zoom Axis (for pilot view), Throttle, Trim... Only is my suggest.

See my profile of Cougar for BS.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=33583

Edited by Legolasindar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cavallers del Cel - Comunintat Catalana de Simulació http://www.cavallersdelcel.cat

• 1 month later...

sorry for reviving this old thread. I wanted to point out that you can make the RNG and ANT knobs send analog button pulses. You can use the controls for other options that have the modifier keys involved. You can then set the button press in BS options.

for example, I use the RNG knob to control my helmet device brightness. it sends buttons DX16 and DX17 instead of the complicated mulitiple keypresses BS requires.