AV-8B N/A Pre-Sale is up on store

Kayos

Most likely both, the only question is which one will get the Harrier first.

Unless the Big Merge happens before the end of the next month.

Thats what I was thinking aswell plus the fact that most of the in-game Screenshots seem to be taken on the NTTR Map if you check their Facebook Page for example.

DCS F-14 Tomcat Alley Discord Server:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sryan. i took the plunge thank you very much :megalol:

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Thats what I was thinking aswell plus the fact that most of the in-game Screenshots seem to be taken on the NTTR Map if you check their Facebook Page for example.

Don´t worry, they are in NTTR because i fly almost exclusively on it since it´s the closest to either Iraq or Afghanistan around..

hang on this is exclusively for NTTR/2.0??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Purchased! Almost needed a cigarette after I saw this come to pre-purchase.

I can't find a thread (preferably an official one) that sets out systems/content that will be available at the early release at end of Nov, and a roadmap of the other systems coming online. Can someone please direct me to it? I know there has to be one, I did search myself but had no luck.

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Done, jumped on the band waggon too.....

On a side note anyone else noticed a change in the module serial numbers? ALL other modules I've purchased have a 26 character number with a - in between, even 3rd party modules such as this one. I got a whole long 31 character list this time with no spaces, had to break out the glasses! why the change?

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Prowler...will the RAZBAM-developed ships be available upon early access release?

I wonder that too. This has been asked several times but nobody can give an answer, not even Razbam....so I guess No.

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

have you guys seen the videos? I think Tarawa is allover the place so yeah I think so (90% of what I see is not based on evidence, if you are lucky, you would materialise the remaining 10%).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It will be released in the last days of November.

I hope so cos I just got the last week of November and first week of December off..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

will this be just in DCS 2.0 as long as that plane is still in Beta or are we abele to fly this beauty in Caucasus (meaning 1.5) also?

The aircraft can be flown in all available DCS versions.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

have you guys seen the videos? I think Tarawa is allover the place so yeah I think so (90% of what I see is not based on evidence, if you are lucky, you would materialise the remaining 10%). Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doesn't mean squat if you've seen it in videos!:doh: Besides Zeus has never confirmed it will be included on release. In fact he refuses to even answer on that topic: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3281529&postcount=9 which pretty much means the LHA Tarawa won't be included!

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.