DCS quits/crashes when trying to join any MP server

dcs76

I can't connect to ANY MP server listed in DCS. More precisely, I can connect until the list of aircrafts and users is shown where I am supposed to select the aircraft I want to fly. However I get an hourglass and it loads and loads and loads and in the end either DCS just exits to desktop or I get a crash report.

This happens with any server I try - not matter how many players are on and how high/low the ping is. DCS does

I have been playing SP campaigns with the A-10C since May 2018 and I wanted to start flying with others. I read the dedicated server posts from ED. I'm not sure if this would address the issues I have.

------------------------------------------------------------

i7 6700K, 1080Ti, VR Oculus Rift, 16GB RAM, SSD

I can't connect to ANY MP server listed in DCS. More precisely, I can connect until the list of aircrafts and users is shown where I am supposed to select the aircraft I want to fly. However I get an hourglass and it loads and loads and loads and in the end either DCS just exits to desktop or I get a crash report.

This happens with any server I try - not matter how many players are on and how high/low the ping is. DCS does

I have been playing SP campaigns with the A-10C since May 2018 and I wanted to start flying with others. I read the dedicated server posts from ED. I'm not sure if this would address the issues I have.

------------------------------------------------------------

i7 6700K, 1080Ti, VR Oculus Rift, 16GB RAM, SSD

If the pc is the one on your signature, you should not have problem with DCS. Is installed on SSD or HardDrive?you should try to install DCS on your ssd and check if it's better.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!